All-Star F5's 2012 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really like the background music in it alot. I can't wait to see what the routine looks like with the music. I'm excited for the entire maryland twister program!
Oh and for some odd reason It bugs me when people refer to their music as "ghetto swag" -___-
when do people refer to their music as ghetto swag? and why?

I like it a lot! It's kinda hard to tell where things go. Like stunts and all that. At least for me it is. But I like it a lot! Can't wait to see the routine!

I really like the background music in it alot. I can't wait to see what the routine looks like with the music. I'm excited for the entire maryland twister program!
Oh and for some odd reason It bugs me when people refer to their music as "ghetto swag" -___-
I had a teacher who hated when any of us said anything in reference to ghettos. Granted, I went to a private school and the closest any of us had been to a ghetto was driving by in our cars. You spend how much per year on new uniforms, makeup (if you're a girl), shoes, bows (again, if female), sparkly matching sports bras and shorts, etc. You do not live in the ghetto. You don't have ghetto swag (and there's nothing wrong with that, either).

Back