All-Star F5's 2012 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Usually F5 has 3 different versions out all before worlds (now, nca, worlds), and each mix gets better and better... so even being the first mix- i think its fantastic. So no matter the outcome of each, I will be dying with every new release! Who's in charge of the girls, f5 is in charge of the WORLD!!!

Thank you...everyone is so quick to jump on whats wrong and not really looking at the fact that its the first mix...things will change ...i think the 1st mix is great..and the kids like it so thats all that matters

I actually heard there are still edits to be done, mainly just Vo's taken out and a song revised. Heard it from one of the coaches here that know's Jr from Extremetraxx...? This makes sense since I read earlier when uoflcheer and Paigecolon was so upset in the beginning of the thread with the first version of the mix getting out (I'm assuming they cheer there or are coaches). Which in all honesty are the -only complaints- on here people seem to have; a little less VO's (which again, is actually really growing on me), and more of the songs... From what I understand about last year too, the first version of F5's music last year was never released b/c there were edits that needed to be done. The final first draft is what people heard at their first comp...

uoflcheer and paigecolon... If you guys don't mind me asking, why let the mix get out in the first place?? Why not keep it under wraps until the final piece is done like last year (just an fyi, I LOVE the mix. I wouldn't change a thing. I'm just curious)

I actually heard there are still edits to be done, mainly just Vo's taken out and a song revised. Heard it from one of the coaches here that know's Jr from Extremetraxx...? This makes sense since I read earlier when uoflcheer and Paigecolon was so upset in the beginning of the thread with the first version of the mix getting out (I'm assuming they cheer there or are coaches). Which in all honesty are the -only complaints- on here people seem to have; a little less VO's (which again, is actually really growing on me), and more of the songs... From what I understand about last year too, the first version of F5's music last year was never released b/c there were edits that needed to be done. The final first draft is what people heard at their first comp...

uoflcheer and paigecolon... If you guys don't mind me asking, why let the mix get out in the first place?? Why not keep it under wraps until the final piece is done like last year (just an fyi, I LOVE the mix. I wouldn't change a thing. I'm just curious)

we didnt let the mix get out....the mix was emailed out to the kids to they could get used to the music before having to do it at the showcase...they were specifically told not to email it to anyone and obviously that was not followed...

we didnt let the mix get out....the mix was emailed out to the kids to they could get used to the music before having to do it at the showcase...they were specifically told not to email it to anyone and obviously that was not followed...

ahhh, that's a shame. I think cheerleaders should respect their program/team enough to contain their obsession's and temptation's lol. Hard to blame the kids though, seeing how they were so excited for people to hear the mix, i'm sure. I would hate to see how much of a hard time the teammates are giving those few girls that sent it out (if you all in fact know who did it).

ahhh, that's a shame. I think cheerleaders should respect their program/team enough to contain their obsession's and temptation's lol. Hard to blame the kids though, seeing how they were so excited for people to hear the mix, i'm sure. I would hate to see how much of a hard time the teammates are giving those few girls that sent it out (if you all in fact know who did it).

it is a shame but it is what it is and its out now...lol

....It has Adele. Someone Like You.

Although I agree with whomever said that it just sounds like one big voiceover. It has the word 'serve' in it approximately 30 times, and I don't know why...why are you serving me, F5? Are you now divas, queens and waitresses?

serve = wins a match or a battle = vogue music

The teams deserve to hear their music, who wants to perform to a mix you are aren't familiar with for your showcase infront of the Twister family? The mix was not supposed to be out, but of course as we all know, and apparently cant stop talking about, it was leaked. Its over and done with, this mix that everyone is loving, or hating will be edited shortly anyway.

I think everyone can agree that the adele part with baskets was the best part. I really like it a lot but imo its a tie between Woodlands Elite, and F5 for best music.

Back