OT Facebook/twitter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Facebook: Alicia Snyder
Twitter: @Alicia_Snyder

Ill be tweeting updates next weekend at worlds as long as my battery doesn't die too quickly on me!

Facebook: Alicia Snyder
Twitter: @Alicia_Snyder

Ill be tweeting updates next weekend at worlds as long as my battery doesn't die too quickly on me!

I see you are as creative as I am with account names!

And don't take a chance on a dead battery! Buy a back up today and get it charged!

I see you are as creative as I am with account names!

And don't take a chance on a dead battery! Buy a back up today and get it charged!

It's easier that way, and I know i'll never forget it! ;)

I'll have my charger with me also, so hopefully i'll be able to find an outlet during breaks!

Can't believe it hasn't made it's way over here yet... Straight from the Ray's facebook:
ANNOUNCEMENT: there will be a television crew at the gym on May 7th-8th to record the tryout process and film a pilot based strictly on The Stingray Allstars! How exciting is that?!

Can't believe it hasn't made it's way over here yet... Straight from the Ray's facebook:
ANNOUNCEMENT: there will be a television crew at the gym on May 7th-8th to record the tryout process and film a pilot based strictly on The Stingray Allstars! How exciting is that?!

I posted that in the all star section :)

Does anybody have realllly funny or interesting tweeets? i need entertainment since i deleted my facebook! hhahaha

@SpiritPost411 is or will be following everyone that said they'll send updates.

Back