All-Star Making A Comeback After Significant Weight Gain?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am a former carbaholic lol.... It's slowly killing me not to eat potatoes and pasta for every meal of the day.

I'm a carboholic, too...seriously, who isn't?

I've decided not having "bad" carbs ever will be the death of me...so once a week, I'll reward myself w/ some whole wheat carbs...and then spend some extra time on the elliptical. Pasta is just too good to eliminate.

@F!ERCE

I've convinced myself carbs wouldn't exist if I wasn't mean to eat them; paired in with a lot of fruits and veggies, it's working out pretty well for me. I've found banning myself from an entire food group only makes me want it more. For me, almost everything is good in small portions, but what works for one does not work for others!

Potatoes however, are on a whole 'nother level for me. Yum.

@F!ERCE

I've convinced myself carbs wouldn't exist if I wasn't mean to eat them; paired in with a lot of fruits and veggies, it's working out pretty well for me. I've found banning myself from an entire food group only makes me want it more. For me, almost everything is good in small portions, but what works for one does not work for others!

Potatoes however, are on a whole 'nother level for me. Yum.

I'm a huge potato fan but...never any kind we have in my house. Lord knows I'm not peeling potatoes and boiling them to get mashed potatoes. I'm no Wolfgang Puck.

Pairing it with veggies is good. My mom calls vegetables "filler" in food. If you throw a ton of them in a bowl of pasta, you get all the food you want, it tastes good, AND fewer calories. Like magic.

I'm a carboholic, too...seriously, who isn't?

I've decided not having "bad" carbs ever will be the death of me...so once a week, I'll reward myself w/ some whole wheat carbs...and then spend some extra time on the elliptical. Pasta is just too good to eliminate.

i used to be too. but i cut them out and now i don't even crave them anymore. i've totally changed all my eating and now i basically crave carrots and apples all the time. it's weird, but i've gotten into a habit and i'm sticking to it!

i used to be too. but i cut them out and now i don't even crave them anymore. i've totally changed all my eating and now i basically crave carrots and apples all the time. it's weird, but i've gotten into a habit and i'm sticking to it!

You are a strong, strong woman...

apples is one of the only things i crave... ever!
but i crave them really bad... so odd

( i do have the occasional craving for frozen reduced fat cheez-its... heaven)

yes! they are so good! idk i guess it is the cold and then being frozen makes them more crunchy! try it.... sooo good
frozen teddy grahams and grapes are good too....
oh and yoplait whips yogurt frozen is great too.... the extra air in that yogurt makes it freeze perfectly

yes! they are so good! idk i guess it is the cold and then being frozen makes them more crunchy! try it.... sooo good
frozen teddy grahams and grapes are good too....
oh and yoplait whips yogurt frozen is great too.... the extra air in that yogurt makes it freeze perfectly
Oh interesting! I'll have to try it out :)

I LOVE FROZEN GRAPES! reminds me of when i was little my mom would freeze them for me for lunch so when at them @ school they would still be cold =)

Stop talking about sugary, carby deliciousness.... fruits are not a part of my plan lol

Back