All-Star Making A Comeback After Significant Weight Gain?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not trying to get back into cheer like you but I'm trying to get back in shape. I started dieting right around the same time you did (and exercising) and I already lost 8 or 9 pounds. Just...melted off. I still want to lose more, but I'm definitely thinking these next few pounds aren't going to come off nearly as easily! We should start a "Diet Diaries" in Random for all of us tryin' to look good for beach season.

Also while we're on the topic of dieting...I discovered THE most delicious dessert this week. Take a sugar free chocolate pudding cup (get JellO brand pudding, it's SO much better than SnackPack), 2 tbsp of Cool Whip "Free" and like 5 mini pretzels. Break up the pretzels and put them in the pudding and then plop your cool whip on top. It's 100 cals (or 200 if you decide to use a 100 calorie pack of chocolate covered pretzels) and it's SO delicious. mmm...
I got addicted to it after you told me about this. SO GOOD.

We should start a "Diet Diaries" in Random for all of us tryin' to look good for beach season.

i like this idea. maybe we can put together a thread where we can exchange recipes and good things to eat. i'm having such a hard time with food right now. i feel like i'm eating a ton, but i guess i'm not and it's killing my metabolism.

Sitting here reading yalls diet diaries while eating M&Ms after I've already had a cupcake tonight. Oops.

yeah, after being in nyc for a weekend and going directly to NC for 5 days, I have completely failed..like BIG TIME. I'm sitting here eating a kit kat...........king sized.................tomorrow's a new day, right?

So last week I told myself I was starting the #getskinnybeforeworlds mission even though I'm not competing or even going. (I needed motivation of some sort, and I figured everyone else doing it would motivate me). Well, last week I had Panera Mac and Cheese twice, and a large burrito within about 5 days of each other... off to a great start, no?! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. hahahaha food is just so tempting sometimes... :confused:

I've been awful on my diet the past few days. Saturday consisted of iHop breakfast, spaghetti lunch and Ruby Tuesday dinner. That's what I get for staying in my brother's college house who obviously had no healthy food. Awesome.

Back on track tomorrow :) 10 pounds down, 8 more to go! I'm hoping to lose 5 more by Spring Break (April 16th).

For a quick snack..

Kellogg came out with 100 calorie pack pop-tarts. They are little tiny versions of poptarts and have a little more crunch, but they serve as a pretty good dessert! There's 6g of sugar, which isn't too shabby! Right now I'm loving the strawberry frosted :)

For a quick snack..

Kellogg came out with 100 calorie pack pop-tarts. They are little tiny versions of poptarts and have a little more crunch, but they serve as a pretty good dessert! There's 6g of sugar, which isn't too shabby! Right now I'm loving the strawberry frosted :)

That's very carby, I cannot have carbs:(

num1stunta said:
It's slowly killing me not to eat potatoes and pasta for every meal of the day.
Don't even get me started about potatoes!! I'm salivating just reading about them.

Back