All-Star Facials Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year my CP was a flier on mini 1 and she would make fish faces. We couldn't figure out what the heck she was doing so we asked. Her answer? "mama, Miss B keeps telling me to squeeze my cheeks when I go up". After I wiped my tears from laughing I explained it and there were no more fish face facials.

Last year my CP was a flier on mini 1 and she would make fish faces. We couldn't figure out what the heck she was doing so we asked. Her answer? "mama, Miss B keeps telling me to squeeze my cheeks when I go up". After I wiped my tears from laughing I explained it and there were no more fish face facials.
I just died from laughter! I love minis....

Know every single word in your music, and sing them while performing. I love to do it, and i love watching others do the same! =)

BAHAHAHAHA! I have to go change my pants now. Thanks. :oops:

I think CheerBoy has GREAT facials.... Mines not too bad in the background either...

3015_524427407706_159500145_31246488_2262551_n.jpg

JustJess CheernerdDC meanj

I wish I was the Miss B in this story!

Lol, That is the cutest! I love minis they do the darnedest things

I know some kids try too hard that they actually look angry and could rip someones head off. Nothing like a flyer with a pretty smile on her face. I don't mind singing as long as it is not exaggerated.

yea this weekend i chose to say a voiceover that says "we're divas..." the photographer managed to catch the perfect moments of "we-" and "di-"... the 1st looked like a fish and the second looked like i was checking the mirror for food in my teeth...i wont be saying those parts anymore... though we are divas =)

Back