All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just so everyone knows,she is no longer apart or associated with kc cheer for many reasons like this. I hope this doesn't make our program look bad.. its unfortunate that things like this can easily get so out of hand!! Crazy world out there!! :\
Like I said in messages, I'm sorry for that. KC Cheer has nothing to do with this situation, it was only a cheerleader from there, herself, who chose to represent false information on the internet. And because of this, KC Cheer took the mature decision to let her go from the squad.

I can NOT imagine what that conversation must have been like..or what it feels like to actually have to say to someone 'You were technically stalking a girl on the internet, so you're being dismissed from our gym.' I look at the things kids are doing nowadays (the various forms of cyberbullying, these girls creating fake LIVES by pretending to be 8 different people at once, those girls who held their former teammate hostage and took turns beating her up and filmed it), and I can't help but wonder, as a parent, HOW do you deal with the realization of these things and having to contend with, depending on the offense, your child is considered a monster? What do you do when you're called in the gym to be told your child isn't welcome there anymore because she pretended to be someone else to such a strong degree?

I'm wondering , if this girl was being kicked out of her gym because of this, what her parents said... i mean this is so weird, i would not let my child use a computer ever again i guess

That second website is actually really creepy. How could someone know this stuff about her..
It's seriously making me want to vom. Is there any way we can get it shut down? PS- I love how it says 'People have been asking for her phone numbers, which I'm not going to give out because I'm 'respecting her privacy, sorry.'' Of course you are. And you're giving them multiple emails, 'real' facebook and formspring accounts, and 'her' skype name to talk to her, AS WELL AS poster her 'weight,' her birth location, the town she lives in, and the details of her current boyfriend. All of it, posted by online on a '100% true' website, created by you, which also details her life and has TONS of pictures from her REAL facebook.

Yes. You really care.

It's seriously making me want to vom. Is there any way we can get it shut down? PS- I love how it says 'People have been asking for her phone numbers, which I'm not going to give out because I'm 'respecting her privacy, sorry.'' Of course you are. And you're giving them multiple emails, 'real' facebook and formspring accounts, and 'her' skype name to talk to her, AS WELL AS poster her 'weight,' her birth location, the town she lives in, and the details of her current boyfriend. All of it, posted by online on a '100% true' website, created by you, which also details her life and has TONS of pictures from her REAL facebook.

Yes. You really care.

That website is really creeping me out. Whoever made that knows more about her than I do about some of my closest friends. First and last names of all of Erika's 'best friends' is also pretty invasive to all of them.

I wish people would stop posting the links to hers/other girls real facebook, formspring, and twitter accounts on this thread, though.. Really, no one needs to know that. Leave them alone.

That second website is actually really creepy. How could someone know this stuff about her..
I know right.
How did she know when Erica's parents divorced?

And also, that same girl made a fake facebook of one of Erica's best friends at school to be apart of the fake facebook craze.

And to the person who was talking about that formspring called like EriicaaE, that is THIS girl who made the Wix page.

I'm wondering , if this girl was being kicked out of her gym because of this, what her parents said... i mean this is so weird, i would not let my child use a computer ever again i guess
i really have no idea. I know her name, she still has a facebook, and I'm positive she reads this, since she's so involved in the internet and such.
I only heard about this from some Fan Erica person.

What is also creepy is that some of those pictures of Erica were only posted last week, and they are on that site...

She must be updating her website, hm..

Yes. You really care.

i really think it needs to be shut down, absolutely insane and inappropriate...

MAY I MENTION THAT THE FAKE FORMSPRING HAD MENTIONED THESE GIRLS NAMES IN FORMSPRING, JUST AS THIS WEBSITE CALLS THESE GIRLS HER "BFFS".

Sorry for the caps, it was a very smart find and I can conclude that this girl is behind the formspring too as well as the facebooks.

Back