All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has anyone actually researched to see if it's legal for him to be posting those pictures? True, it is not an actual picture of the underage girl, but I do not know if there are any other laws that would prevent him from making/posting those pictures. If you have the link for the pictures this man is posting, you need to call local FBI and/or local United States Attorney's office, or the Center for Missing/Exploited Children. Or...we could just call Chris Hanson at Dateline! Is the man representing that these pictures are the actual girls or can you clearly tell they are cut and pasted?

wait i really cant.. -http://www.facebook.com/cstoecker1_ this is literally the creepiest thing ive ever seen. he has rachel, erica and other people cropped onto a playboy mag?!?!??! LIKE WHAT ...
This guy is a total creep! My daughter use to do pageants and since toddlers & tiaras came out, people are always trying to add pageant girls, so when she was allowed to get a facebook page, we made it private to only friends can see anything on her page & her friends, even pageant people, have to be people that we know personally or people we've worked with & that I had to have her password to her page. She has gotten a lot of request from creeps & this guy was one of them! He sent her a friend request, she didn't accept it, but he kept sending them to her and he even sent her messages, saying that he say her at a pageant, how pretty she was & that he just wanted to get to know her better. She blocked him & I emailed facebook tons of time and they did nothing. It got so bad, that I threated to press charges if he didn't leave my daughter alone. He did stop, but it just horrible how facebook just sits back and let things like that happen.

This guy is a total creep! My daughter use to do pageants and since toddlers & tiaras came out, people are always trying to add pageant girls, so when she was allowed to get a facebook page, we made it private to only friends can see anything on her page & her friends, even pageant people, have to be people that we know personally or people we've worked with & that I had to have her password to her page. She has gotten a lot of request from creeps & this guy was one of them! He sent her a friend request, she didn't accept it, but he kept sending them to her and he even sent her messages, saying that he say her at a pageant, how pretty she was & that he just wanted to get to know her better. She blocked him & I emailed facebook tons of time and they did nothing. It got so bad, that I threated to press charges if he didn't leave my daughter alone. He did stop, but it just horrible how facebook just sits back and let things like that happen.
Oh my gosh. That's horrible.
I'm glad your daughter's alright.

I told Carly Manning on formspring, she didn't reply to it.
I would tell her on facebook or something, I wouldn't trust someone on formspring. Facebook will make it seem more real, formspring could be another creep. (Nothing against you, just saying.)

It has to be that girl on KC cheer who made a fan piczo about Erica and had her phone number, on that formspring. That isn't erica at all.

Just so everyone knows,she is no longer apart or associated with kc cheer for many reasons like this. I hope this doesn't make our program look bad.. its unfortunate that things like this can easily get so out of hand!! Crazy world out there!! :\

Back