All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll never understand why some people do the things they do... I know when I'm bored, I color or read or go for a walk. But maybe I'm just "old."
And tonight, I made this....
krystynakrez

2lbgdjs.jpg

So....This Logan Monty girl. I kind of feel bad. Don't you think she would totally fall somewhere on the spectrum? Maybe a touch of autism or aspergers? That's not normal teenage behavior...ya know?
This is the main reason why this whole things bothers me. Not just that she did it, but why... IMO seems like there's something going on, something that goes above and beyond just wanting to be "popular."

I'll never understand why some people do the things they do... I know when I'm bored, I color or read or go for a walk. But maybe I'm just "old."

Haha I was just saying this. Of everyone on fierceboard I probably have the MOST boring life... and never once has this occurred to me to do. I just watch tv, make meals, drive to cheer. Boring - and never once have I thought "Ya know... I think I'll photoshop my face onto someone else and pretend to be them" :confused:

Back