All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm calling Kyle, our FUN (fierceboard united nations) negotiator.

I picked the wrong day to try and study. What in the whoa(deedle) happened on the boards today?!

i am trying to read up and catch up too! damn me for having surgery and not being able to stay awake enough to keep up with boards! from this day forward, my health will not longer be an issue, as i end up missing too much on here! lol! :)

The whole story of Logan has been going on for 3 years. The stories are now disturbing and truly upsetting. I along with many other people are very frustrated with it and have been for the past couple years. I was one of the very first people Logan contacted in beginning her cheer career. In no way is Logan affiliated with KC Cheer and the gym did the right thing in removing her from the program. KC Cheer wants to welcome everyone but in no way welcome this behavior and the reputation she gave our gym for the few months she was there. Anything to do with Logan has absolutely nothing to do with KC Cheer and it is very upsetting that our name is brought into this. Please know she is on her own on this and this is not how our gym is at all and we hope everyone does not associate our gym with Logan Monty.

What's the whole whoadeedle/ zta thing?? I'm so confused.....

Well....
They've been tap dancing around it but apparently zta is whoadeedle. Zta denies this accusation but no one has actually come out and said "yes she is, here is the proof". It's a bit of a mind bender really. If you're like me and don't always get the insider speak and insinuations it can get pretty confusing.

I'm just trying to keep up.

Well....
They've been tap dancing around it but apparently zta is whoadeedle. Zta denies this accusation but no one has actually come out and said "yes she is, here is the proof". It's a bit of a mind bender really. If you're like me and don't always get the insider speak and insinuations it can get pretty confusing.

I'm just trying to keep up.
Yepp I'm not keeping up at all... My mind is exploding with all this insane new information!!

Yepp I'm not keeping up at all... My mind is exploding with all this insane new information!!

Right now I'm just glad there are others on here that can vouch for me being who I say I am. Woe unto anyone that can't prove who they say they are

Back