All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TheUltimateFan I read your response and I do agree. I try to always keep an open mind and consider all scenarios.

I was not hurt by whoadeedle and I really liked zta. Finding out they were the same person surprised me--that's all. I do believe the board vets and I asked zta to stay anyway. She did not reply to me but she did continue to deny it on this thread. I don't blame her for just disappearing bc if she had come clean she would've been blasted.

She continues to return (I would too--fierceboard is truly addictive) but with different personas and that seems to be her MO. If lolsmiley can ask kingston to be allowed to return as someone new and different and stay anonymous, then whoadeedle/zta needs to ask the admins the same courtesy. I'm sure it would be granted and we wouldn't have to go through this every couple of years and there would be no need for apologies and explanations.

Has anyone here given the impression that they would ACCEPT an apology though? From the way everyone's talking, I don't think it seems like it would do any good. Not saying she SHOULDN'T, but I can understand the weight of your own folly and crimes and feeling like it's pointless to try. Sort of ridiculous to expect someone to try when you blatantly tell them that nothing they say will make a difference lol (not saying you are, it's just the impression I get). Not saying what she did was nice or right, but, ya know, if they want to make amends you can accept the apology. I'm not saying you'd ever have to trust them again, but chasing them into Cheer WP is only going to force them to add another layer of lies to protect themselves.

Again, I do understand that this has personally affected many people in a way it didn't affect me. I am in no way attempting to diminish your hurt or pain or betrayal. Just attempting to add a layer to the conversation that may be painful, but could very well be a possibility. If I'm wrong, then you are no more hurt than you were 2 days ago and we all continue on. If I'm right, then you're probably just as hurt as you were 2 days ago and we STILL continue on.
I think we will never know until the process starts...owning up and an apology is a good place to start though:)

...and even that whole reference situation is scary. We aren't allowed to give any references, good or bad, for ex-employees. Too many lawsuits. Requests for references are forwarded to Human Resources. They respond with dates of employment, title and salary (and only with a written release from the ex-employee) that's all. Absolutely nothing else.
...and even that whole reference situation is scary. We aren't allowed to give any references, good or bad, for ex-employees. Too many lawsuits. Requests for references are forwarded to Human Resources. They respond with dates of employment, title and salary (and only with a written release from the ex-employee) that's all. Absolutely nothing else.
I hear you. I'm a pro at, "that individual was employed here between x and x date." and when they ask me for any more details....."that individual was employed here between x and x date." usually they laugh and get the point. If they don't get it, they're an idiot and deserve to hire them.

I took 2 girls, and my daughter to cea tumbling camp last July - not sure anyone spotted me lol. I am still kind of mysterious haha. I did go to the pro shop also located off site, and we bought shorts and t-shirts - had to use my GPS - I couldnt find it! I did speak to Betsy? some. I exist! :) lol.

I took 2 girls, and my daughter to cea tumbling camp last July - not sure anyone spotted me lol. I am still kind of mysterious haha. I did go to the pro shop also located off site, and we bought shorts and t-shirts - had to use my GPS - I couldnt find it! I did speak to Betsy? some. I exist! :) lol.

Are you coming this year? Maybe we could do an incognito lunch. LOL

Are you coming this year? Maybe we could do an incognito lunch. LOL

confession - I spotted you:oops: but felt like this at the time :cow: (it was the last day when they were all doing their passes) to just come up and be the awkward cow. lol.
I think a few of the girls do want to come again - they had a really good time. Now that the word got out, that we came - more want to come - so the girls I brought are like that was OUR thing haha.... you know girls :). But I do think some will come. I hope to be one of them. Since my daughter is a SR this upcoming year I am not sure If we will make it, she has some college visits.. but if not we are going to cheersport and nca - and hopefully worlds.

What amazes me most about the board is that those who wish to remain anonymous usually do, just by asking those that know or find out their identity to please keep quiet. It's not awful to want to stay quiet about who you are here. It's understandable, based on who some of the people are.

What amazes me most about the board is that those who wish to remain anonymous usually do, just by asking those that know or find out their identity to please keep quiet. It's not awful to want to stay quiet about who you are here. It's understandable, based on who some of the people are.

I started off wanting to be anonymous. But then I decided that it wasn't even worth it. I think a lot of the people on here that think they're being super anonymous aren't. Like one person on this thread outed themselves and I'm sure they don't even realize it and I was about to find them (just wanted to see if I could)....but my point is..we should allow people to be what they want to be on this board and not push the issue. I would never out someone...I would never find pleasure in outing someone. I think what happened to ztaprincess in this thread was reminiscent of a bully mentality and I just can't respect that. Whatever she did it the past is in the past... but the way it was dug up in this thread, I don't respect it and I don't respect the people that did it.

confession - I spotted you:oops: but felt like this at the time :cow: (it was the last day when they were all doing their passes) to just come up and be the awkward cow. lol.
I think a few of the girls do want to come again - they had a really good time. Now that the word got out, that we came - more want to come - so the girls I brought are like that was OUR thing haha.... you know girls :). But I do think some will come. I hope to be one of them. Since my daughter is a SR this upcoming year I am not sure If we will make it, she has some college visits.. but if not we are going to cheersport and nca - and hopefully worlds.

HAHAHA Oh Lord, I hope I had makeup on. LMAO

Please let me know which camp you decide on!! We'd love to do lunch, and your identity will be safe with me. Promise! LOL

I started off wanting to be anonymous. But then I decided that it wasn't even worth it. I think a lot of the people on here that think they're being super anonymous aren't. Like one person on this thread outed themselves and I'm sure they don't even realize it and I was able to find them (just wanted to see if I could)....but my point is..we should allow people to be what they want to be on this board and not push the issue. I would never out someone...I would never find pleasure in outing someone. I think what happened to ztaprincess in this thread was reminiscent of a bully mentality and I just can't respect that. Whatever she did it the past is in the past... but the way it was dug up in this thread, I don't respect it and I don't respect the people that did it.

I started off wanting to be anonymous. But then I decided that it wasn't even worth it. I think a lot of the people on here that think they're being super anonymous aren't. Like one person on this thread outed themselves and I'm sure they don't even realize it and I was about to find them (just wanted to see if I could)....but my point is..we should allow people to be what they want to be on this board and not push the issue. I would never out someone...I would never find pleasure in outing someone. I think what happened to ztaprincess in this thread was reminiscent of a bully mentality and I just can't respect that. Whatever she did it the past is in the past... but the way it was dug up in this thread, I don't respect it and I don't respect the people that did it.
Umm heads up.
4c6fa8f1-9788-d2a5.jpg

Latest posts

Back