All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would agree. In the case of the man that was befriending athletes that had every right to be called out. But as far as the child that is mentioned in this thread (for example). Search her name on twitter. What comes up is disgusting. Report what the person is doing and let Facebook and whomeever deal with it and move on...but to drag a person on the internet like that. Its not okay

I don't disagree with you that the child in question should not be dragged through the gutter on twitter, here or anywhere else online. She is a child, and while I feel she may have some psychological things going on (my armchair psychology is tops btw ;)), it's probably best to just report it and let the ptb deal with it. However, I can't control everyone else, I can only control myself.

As far as outing people, if you are a fake...that's the risk you are taking. I don't believe anyone here has bullied anyone who has been outed on this thread. I obviously don't know about any pm's that may have taken place, but this thread has remained pretty clean.

Then isn't that true for anyone in this thread that called out a fake facebook, twitter or any other acct? I mean there's a real person behind those fake accts right? Wouldn't that constitute a bully mentality too?

Calling out a fake twitter or facebook would be like calling out Woahdeedle. Calling out the fake twitter's real creater, pointing out his or her real facebook is like calling out ZTA - who to the best of our knowledge, hasn't created a fake persona with this username. So it's debatable whether she deserved to be called out.

Report the fake account and move on. LM was outed because she was stalking, not just creating fake twitters. But everything that happened after was absolutely bullying. She was outed, everyone is aware, move on.

I would agree. In the case of the man that was befriending athletes that had every right to be called out. But as far as the child that is mentioned in this thread (for example). Search her name on twitter. What comes up is disgusting. Report what the person is doing and let Facebook and whomeever deal with it and move on...but to drag a person on the internet like that. Its not okay

I wasn't just talking about the child that was mentioned. I was talking about every single fake poser acct that has been posted in this thread since Page 1. If we're going to agree what happened to ZTA is bullying then we would also have to agree that any poster that has called out a poser/fake acct was also bullying. There's no difference.

Calling out a fake twitter or facebook would be like calling out Woahdeedle. Calling out the fake twitter's real creater, pointing out his or her real facebook is like calling out ZTA - who to the best of our knowledge, hasn't created a fake persona with this username. So it's debatable whether she deserved to be called out.

Report the fake account and move on.

Except nobody did that. There are very few people who know who she actually is. Certainly nobody posted that information on this thread.

Except nobody did that. There are very few people who know who she actually is. Certainly nobody posted that information on this thread.

But her new account may as well have been her real identity. Unless she was created a fake identity as ZTA there was no need to call her out. Her account isn't a fake account.

I wasn't just talking about the child that was mentioned. I was talking about every single fake poser acct that has been posted in this thread since Page 1. If we're going to agree what happened to ZTA is bullying then we would also have to agree that any poster that has called out a poser/fake acct was also bullying. There's no difference.

I did not say that ZTA was bullied. I said the way she was outed was bully mentality and perhaps I should have used mob mentality instead. I'm definitely not someone that "cries bully" because I'm a firm believe that children need to man up (ask my 7 year old niece, I tell her that anytime she comes whining to me).

The fact that enough people can force her to admit to something that may (or may not be true). She clearly didn't admit to what she was accused of for some reason. At any rate the girl cowered, and to me it was sad to read. If she is whoadeedle, what was the harm in letting her start over and continue to be ZtaPrincess and moving on. Yes I know individuals were hurt by her past actions but this is a big forum, they can just go their seperate paths.

Reporting that someone is maintaining a facebook/instagram/twitter account that is not them while they claim that it is them is not bullying. But when the mob comes and attacks the real person on whatever social network thats available. Not acceptable.

I haven't seen anyone really posting about it anymore except new people throwing in their two cents and that keep bringing it up.
Well, the Junior Plastics stopped yesterday, so are these the Sophomore or Freshman Plastics?

Report the fake account and move on. LM was outed because she was stalking, not just creating fake twitters. But everything that happened after was absolutely bullying. She was outed, everyone is aware, move on.
But its ok for zta to call out fake people under that username? Because to your knowledge that was her real persona? So it makes it ok. I am just trying to understand your angle. When she in fact has had fake personas and got caught under this name..so its ok just forget the past fakes. I don't get It.

I haven't seen anyone really posting about it anymore except new people throwing in their two cents and that keep bringing it up.

That wasn't about ZTA, that was about LM.

But its ok for zta to call out fake people under that username? Because to your knowledge that was her real persona? So it makes it ok. I am just trying to understand your angle. When she in fact has had fake personas and got caught under this name..so its ok just forget the past fakes. I don't get It.

She's allowed to point out that that facebook or twitter is a fake. She's not allowed to incite a witch hunt against the creator of that account.

You are allowed to call out a fake for being fake. You are allowed to say that this twitter is not real, or that facebook is not real, or whoadeedle is not who she says she is.

Ok...now I'm confused...not sure if lack of sleep is keeping from wrapping my brain around anything right now, or if it's the rain

Back