All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ditto canttouchthis. We have pulled all our facts together and found that there is solid information that goes for both ways. Thanks for everyone who finally contributed info. That's all I wanted. I would just advise people to be careful.

I just want to say a couple of things before I put this to rest.
Thank you to my Fierce friends that very eloquently explained the situation and the chaos that ensued. mstealtoyou Rudags DJ NJ Coach
  • If Ztaprincess/Amanda/Appldrinkum/Whoadeedle decides to continue to post here on Fierce, I will not pretend that she is not who we really know she is.
  • I will not be able to help myself and I will call her out and question every single inconsistency.
  • I will not let her judge another person with out in turn judging her.
  • I will not take what she has to say and EVER assume it as fact.
  • I will NOT assume that everything she has posted as ztaprincess is accurate or truthful and neither should any of you.
There has never been any doubt that this a clever very troubled young woman. On just this thread there are things that she has posted that were in judgement of others. Things that she has personally done. I can not pretend she is a new improved version. She is the same woman who is stalkishly invested in cheer as she was years ago, only she has never cheered nor had a child in cheer. She has just built a more stable less traceable story than she had back then.
If I go back and read through some of the back story that she claims to be currently as ztaprincess...it will be the same. I am guessing we will find another elaborate story of lies. She is not comfortable being who she really is and never has been. Please remember that this is a person who told an entire board that she donated her kidney to her dying brother to explain why she could no longer try-out at Louisville? Umm...that is sick.
I completely understand those of you who respect and appreciate her point of view. I am sure she seems very genuine and VERY good at making you feel sorry for poor little Amanda. You see that was me two years ago. What I know now is, it was all built on a house of lies. When that house crumbled I was the one left looking like a fool defending her and she was no where in sight.
I am done I have said my peace. Ztaprincess tread carefully because I am not as naive as I once was. Thankfully some "old" Fierce Boarders never were.

I got married and someone has the same name as me now, so I can't tell whats mine on PIPL or hers!
It also doesn't recognize my full name, even though I have some things that use my full name. It's not perfect, but it's always worth a shot. Although- it did think I was 23, but I'm not sure if that was calendar year (I'm turning 23) or if it was birth date. Crazy what people can find- one thing wouldn't list stuff unless you paid, but it DID list both my parents and my sister's name for free. Creepy :(

Here's what I know:
There was a girl on here who posted under a username. She was really smart about stuff, and I liked her in the sense that I like most fierceboard posters. I agreed with many things she said. That person is now gone. Period. End of story. I quite frankly don't care too much about who she was, unless she swindled people out of money or goods. Or stole somebody's boyfriend or attacked a child. If you feel differently, that is YOUR personal interaction which has no bearing on mine, nor on my feelings. Do I feel sorrow at your pain? Yes. But I will not bring judgment down on a person continuously for a crime they've paid their internet sentence for, and probably will continue to do so for ages, if The Board has anything to say on it. We are done, please. I'd like to move on with my life, and maybe now that you've all said your piece, we can all do so as well.

I did the pipl search on me and all I found was my stumble upon (which I totally forgot I had, and have since deleted hah), ebay from buying textbooks lol, pinterest, and an article from a road race I did 3 years ago. Go me for having my fb and twitter on lockdown!
I did a search on myself and it said I was a male?? When did I become a man....clearly I need to change my hair color from pink to blue.

I'm such a transparent person, I could never have a truly secret identity; just never been clever that way. And I've never been able to understand how people have long term conversations without sharing any kind of personal info.

If others feel betrayed by ZTA, I'm really sorry. I know many of the people that have posted about it and know them well. I hate that they have been hurt.

But, for me, I don't care. If you want to live a lie or post anonymously, knock yourself out. I have too much to do with my career and still try to create enough time for my family. In addition, I'll continue to try each day to promote and support special needs teams, promote and support ACE and pester USASF to improve their services.

Others can do as they please.

I'm such a transparent person, I could never have a truly secret identity; just never been clever that way. And I've never been able to understand how people have long term conversations without sharing any kind of personal info.

If others feel betrayed by ZTA, I'm really sorry. I know many of the people that have posted about it and know them well. I hate that they have been hurt.

But, for me, I don't care. If you want to live a lie or post anonymously, knock yourself out. I have too much to do with my career and still try to create enough time for my family. In addition, I'll continue to try each day to promote and support special needs teams, promote and support ACE and pester USASF to improve their services.

Others can do as they please.

This entire thread reminded me of Prox...when Feathers let everyone in on the "secret" that people had multiple names on the board. My favorite part of her post was when she told everyone that some threads were the same poster, under different names, just talking to themselves. I still giggle over that every once in awhile :)

Here's what I know:
There was a girl on here who posted under a username. She was really smart about stuff, and I liked her in the sense that I like most fierceboard posters. I agreed with many things she said. That person is now gone. Period. End of story. I quite frankly don't care too much about who she was, unless she swindled people out of money or goods. Or stole somebody's boyfriend or attacked a child. If you feel differently, that is YOUR personal interaction which has no bearing on mine, nor on my feelings. Do I feel sorrow at your pain? Yes. But I will not bring judgment down on a person continuously for a crime they've paid their internet sentence for, and probably will continue to do so for ages, if The Board has anything to say on it. We are done, please. I'd like to move on with my life, and maybe now that you've all said your piece, we can all do so as well.
I did not ask YOU to bring judgement on anyone...and if you all want it to end it would require everyone to stop commenting and that would include you. I'd like to move on with my life and maybe now that you've had your say, we can all do so as well...oops I think I quoted you?

I promise that you'll feel so much better once you learn to forgive and move on. Being spiteful and bitter will only eat you up from the inside out.
The funny thing is I had moved on...I was OBLIVIOUS to this charade. I get to feel foolish all over again.

The funny thing is I had moved on...I was OBLIVIOUS to this charade. I get to feel foolish all over again.

stop feeling foolish. There are those of us who absolutely LOVE you. Forget her, what she did (though if you ever need a kidney, apparently you know who to call ;)). Have joy in the fact that there are people here who are your friend, who think you're an amazing person, and feel no need to create alternative personas to become your friend :)

It also doesn't recognize my full name, even though I have some things that use my full name. It's not perfect, but it's always worth a shot. Although- it did think I was 23, but I'm not sure if that was calendar year (I'm turning 23) or if it was birth date. Crazy what people can find- one thing wouldn't list stuff unless you paid, but it DID list both my parents and my sister's name for free. Creepy :(
I found my address in my old state....... creepy. Since it was an apartment...

Back