All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This entire thread reminded me of Prox...when Feathers let everyone in on the "secret" that people had multiple names on the board. My favorite part of her post was when she told everyone that some threads were the same poster, under different names, just talking to themselves. I still giggle over that every once in awhile :)

cheer2win could rock it at times!

I miss her crazy stories. To think, there's a whole generation of posters that have no idea of the trials and tribulations she has witnessed and experienced.

Feel bad for those people too. Life is so much more interesting with her in it.

I think we need to post about the tranny convention just for old time sake.

I'm coming up on my 1st fierceboard birthday at the end of this month and I would like to say, although I never had contact outside of the boards with ztaprincess, she was and still is a poster I looked up to. She may have been confused and wanting attention in her younger years, but most people do. Now some may not take it to this extreme, but in some ways we all act a little differently online than we may interact with people on a day to day basis. I know with myself, I repeat myself and sometimes I studder when I have something important to say. Online, I don't. Posting online can be helpful to someone's confidence, which is probably why ztaprincess came back and why Logan Monty edits photos to be someone else :confused: I'd just like to say that we can't judge people on what they've done in the past, and not for the person they've become. Lord knows if people thought of me the same way they did two years ago, my life would be hell. I grew up a lot in two years, as did Appledrinkyum/woahdeedle/ztaprincess. Grant her the same respect you would want from other people. But I mean, if you want people judging you by who you were two years ago and not who you are now, go right on ahead.

I'd like to add that I really exist and I've never had another Fierceboard account. I cheer for Maryland Twisters and there are people on the board who have seen me in the gym and know I'm real. (@whatsarisalee) I also have a Facebook page, and all the pictures are mine, as is my Twitter.

I do judge people on their past. I usually don't have much else to go on and it's also a very good indicator of character. That's why I always call references NOT listed on job applications when I hire someone--they never list someone that won't give a favorable reference.

Past actions, especially ones that are repeated, are markers of a persons morals.

I did a search on myself and it said I was a male?? When did I become a man....clearly I need to change my hair color from pink to blue.
Did you ever not choose a gender when signing up for a site? Some I think will auto-assign if you don't choose, and they usually choose male (sexist :p )

Back