All-Star Fake Standing Tucks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SERIOUSLY????....I did notice a few fakers on your team and our team has a few as well.

My Small Senior 2 team has ZERO fakers in standing back handsprings. At times, when I am psycho cheer mode - and going for clean - I do pull out my sloppy ones to fake. My Coed 5 team had two takes in Triple Toe Backs because they were level 4 alternates. Fully rostered - I tend to not like fakers - but Im also not the only coach in our gym so I dont get final say so :)

last season we had one girl that could fake one really well like there were action shots and you could never tell. best hiding i have ever seen. This year we have full team standing tucks on our level 4 team.

Also - I think a few fakers vs the back two rows faking is a huge point to be made. A few fakers I am sure they are close to the skills and its not there yet or consistant enough for a routine - but two or 3 rows of fakers - thats where chroeography or a stunt is CLEARLY needed!

this was actually in our jump to handspring tucks last year, but same type of thing dont mind the butt though cause the other tuck hides it more when she starts to land but other wise perfect height and balled tight. I say this is prime hiding skills JMO
nbradt.jpg

well heres an honest question, just to see how many of u guys have a good eye. All star legacy small all girl last year at worlds who placed 5th/60 day 1 and 12/60 day 2 due to stunts. how many people on their team threw jumps to back ;) so the answer is yes, you can fool judges, even at prestigous comps like worlds

and its a small team may i add

Have to say my cp was probably the most inconsistant "tucker" on her level 4 at the beginning on the year last season, and her coaches stuck her right in the front row, guess what she missed the first couple of times at some small local comps, worked harder hit at JF Supernationals, and never looked back! Pretty smart coaches if you ask me ;)

Back