All-Star Fame Super Seniors Going Large?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
Super Seniors are competing in both the Medium and Large all girl division at Cheersport. So if they get a paid bid in the large all girl, they might go large for Worlds. Thoughts?

why are they competing in two divisions at the same competition? i feel like they should pick one or the other. if they wanna try and go large then go large. if they dont want to, go medium..but not both at one event

are you sure it's SS? the FAME NY location has a large team.

I'm sure. They were asked to compete in both I think. I'm not sure, I'm just going off of what I heard from people on the team

I would think they'd have to decline their paid bid before they would qualify for another paid bid in another division. You can't just start collecting bids in different divisions by adding a couple of people, can you? Plus, why take away the excitement another team might have had that was next on the bid list at Cheersport, just so you can decline it the next day to keep your paid in medium. Something just doesn't sit right about this with me.

The blurb below mentions only "at-large" bids but I would think that applies to any bid. Maybe?

"They will not be eligible for another “At Large” bid unless they decline the first “At Large” bid they were
awarded, BEFORE competing for another “At Large” bid. Accepting or declining bids must be done in writing to the sponsoring event producer and the USASF."

I think if they go large, that they should have to give their paid up to actually qualify for another bid at Cheersport and take the chance of ending up w/nothing. Or just go large for fun and take the bid option out of it for them.

I would think they'd have to decline their paid bid before they would qualify for another paid bid in another division. You can't just start collecting bids in different divisions by adding a couple of people, can you? Plus, why take away the excitement another team might have had that was next on the bid list at Cheersport, just so you can decline it the next day to keep your paid in medium. Something just doesn't sit right about this with me.

The blurb below mentions only "at-large" bids but I would think that applies to any bid. Maybe?

"They will not be eligible for another “At Large” bid unless they decline the first “At Large” bid they were
awarded, BEFORE competing for another “At Large” bid. Accepting or declining bids must be done in writing to the sponsoring event producer and the USASF."

I think if they go large, that they should have to give their paid up to actually qualify for another bid at Cheersport and take the chance of ending up w/nothing. Or just go large for fun and take the bid option out of it for them.
I think the offer was put out there BEFORE they won their paid bid this weekend! I am sure they are happy and will stay Medium. Why mess up a good thing? :) Now Celebrities need to get their full paid bid!

So, my understanding with this is that they were asked to compete in Large as well. It's unclear whether they will compete as a team of 32 or 36, but it's really all for good sport and fun! Who wants to compete against no one?

Why would they compete against no one in the medium division? More likely that they will compete against no one in the large division..unless CEA SE is attending. Medium will have at least 4 teams in the division.

I didn't say they weren't competing against anyone in medium.

Back