All-Star Fame Super Seniors Going Large?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Combing the two divisions makes a heck lot more sense then asking a team to compete in two divisions :confused:

Why Fame as opposed to the other MAG teams? FamousMatty Mamarazzi

They don't have to combine them since its a bid competition. I am guessing they would prefer to have a national champion in both LAG and MAG. (And quite honestly, if I had a team in MAG, I'd prefer not to have to compete with SE for a jacket ;) )

We don't know whether they made the same request of any other MAG teams? Maybe they did or maybe they started with Fame and would have asked another if Fame declined? My point is that we really only know what we know (that they asked Fame), we don't know any other details...

I am just excited to see them all, and if I get to see Fame 4 times over the weekend, that is just icing on the cake!

Combing the two divisions makes a heck lot more sense then asking a team to compete in two divisions :confused:

Why Fame as opposed to the other MAG teams? FamousMatty Mamarazzi

But wouldn't it mess with scoring a little? I really don't know.
Great question...that I don't have the answer to. But here's the thing - I'm not sure who is competing @ Cheersport in MAG. And Supers aren't going for a bid. Maybe that's why?

cheer athletics will guarantee win medium, this year is no fun now for that division. if you disagree, please go to youtube and compare any part of CA's routine to any other medium division team.

side note over, fame should stay medium and try to get 2nd or 3rd!! they have a real good chance.

cheer athletics will guarantee win medium, this year is no fun now for that division. if you disagree, please go to youtube and compare any part of CA's routine to any other medium division team.

side note over, fame should stay medium and try to get 2nd or 3rd!! they have a real good chance.

I might get a lot of rude remarks about this comment I'm about to post but idc. I'd be happy with panthers or generals taking it. Huge fan of both!!

I agree that FAME has a HUGE chance of getting 2nd or 3rd at worlds in medium senior with the routine and way they performed when they got their bid. Other than panthers they are the medium senior team that has really surprised me so far.

I agree that FAME has a HUGE chance of getting 2nd or 3rd at worlds in medium senior with the routine and way they performed when they got their bid. Other than panthers they are the medium senior team that has really surprised me so far.

The energy in the room when Supers are on their A-game is simply amazing. If they put that show on the floor at Worlds, there's no telling what they can accomplish!

Back