All-Star Fame Super Seniors Going Large?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think Woodlands are definitely going to give Cheer Athletics a run for their money.

Loving Generals this year! I want to see Texas Lonestar Red though..

I think Woodlands are definitely going to give Cheer Athletics a run for their money.

Loving Generals this year! I want to see Texas Lonestar Red though..

Reds raw score was within 1 point of both generals and panthers on day 1 of ACA with giant pyramid issues. Day 2 generals beat red by a little over a point I believe. Since then weve added and tweaked quite a bit.

CA will not have a run for their money. does anyone remember the majors? where they beat SE and F5? does anyone wanna do a skills comparison? i can tell you that youre more than likely gonna change your mind.

CA will not have a run for their money. does anyone remember the majors? where they beat SE and F5? does anyone wanna do a skills comparison? i can tell you that youre more than likely gonna change your mind.
I tweeted about this a while ago. If panthers hit there is no one that can outscore them. Even if you want to go section by section, i don't think anyone tops their skills.

In the good nature of the Fierce Boards where you're entitled to your opinion & I am mine.

Thank-you for your thoughts, we'll revisit this topic at the end of April for sure :)

I tweeted about this a while ago. If panthers hit there is no one that can outscore them. Even if you want to go section by section, i don't think anyone tops their skills.
Recall that both SE and F5 had some issues at the Majors. Love me some Panthers too, and since I'm not a skills expert, I would love to see a breakdown.

Sooo . . . . let's talk about Fame. Our kids loved them and their "Super Seniors" chant. We had a debate about which arm goes up first, though. Anyone help?

Right then Left, you can see one of them doing it at they come out on stage in this video
i always assumed this but never really gave it thought. I guessed because the first S should be the correct way.

The large all girl (envy I think) is not going to be large senior 5 anymore. I think I was told they are going to be restricted, don't quote me on that.

I also don't mean to jack this thread, but I saw on twitter someone saying that Panthers were going large after their success at the majors? Is this true? There are all of these rumors going around of people going back up to large this year from medium and it's getting quite crazy.

Envy is our fierce Youth level 3 team. They will be at Cheersport but I'm pretty sure they're not senior lol...my cp is on this team! I can't wait!

Sooo . . . . let's talk about Fame. Our kids loved them and their "Super Seniors" chant. We had a debate about which arm goes up first, though. Anyone help?

Your kids and staff were so nice and so were your parents. It was good to interact with your program in INDY. Best of wishes for the rest of the year.

Back