All-Star Famous Athletics Has Closed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel bad for all the parents and athletes involved, but I feel even worse if there happens to be parents and athletes that decided to try out their first year at Famous... I hope it doesn't discourage them from staying with allstar cheer. There ARE great gyms in Illinois that don't have so many scandals tied with their names.

Wow you're good. I had forgotten about that one!
The owner of Famous has a history of bad-mouthing UA, so I was watching the thread. Personally, I consider her hating on UA a very good compliment for Ultimate. ;)
bye-2.gif

I am still very interested to know where her little workers are. They probably feel embarrassed. Where was the coach from Famous that started a thread in Newbies? Where are the parents PREACHING that the WHOLE WORLD was misinformed and Famous was here for the new season?

I am still very interested to know where her little workers are. They probably feel embarrassed. Where was the coach from Famous that started a thread in Newbies? Where are the parents PREACHING that the WHOLE WORLD was misinformed and Famous was here for the new season?

A few of those people were friends of the owner or worked at the gym so I guarantee they won't have much to say or it will be about how everyone else is evil and Heather is the victim.

That coach would be the one mentioned in the email as now coaching at ICE and keeping the senior 2 team together and personally guaranteed by Darlene to be coaching that team!

A few of those people were friends of the owner or worked at the gym so I guarantee they won't have much to say or it will be about how everyone else is evil and Heather is the victim.
AND that is exactly how it is...Heather is the victim, all of the former coaches and former parents caused her demise! Not the fact that she has horrendous business skills and single handidly ran what could have been a very successful business right into the ground all on her own!

I have to believe that there were members of that gym who wanted what she was saying to be true, and not all of their intentions were malicious when they posted. There were a few that came on here to defend their gym that clearly wanted it to work out. It couldn't have been easy to speak in defense of their program, knowing they were likely to be attacked. They were trying to hold their program together and for that I give them credit.

It was those few poisoned apples that posted on here that didn't help the gym's image. But then they didn't stick around for long either. :)

That coach would be the one mentioned in the email as now coaching at ICE and keeping the senior 2 team together and personally guaranteed by Darlene to be coaching that team!

Wow. I don't know how I feel about promising taking a Level 2 team to a 4.2. Thats a pretty big promise to uphold. Shocked ICE would make promises like that.

I have to believe that there were members of that gym who wanted what she was saying to be true, and not all of their intentions were malicious when they posted. There were a few that came on here to defend their gym that clearly wanted it to work out. It couldn't have been easy to speak in defense of their program, knowing they were likely to be attacked. They were trying to hold their program together and for that I give them credit.

It was those few poisoned apples that posted on here that didn't help the gym's image. But then they didn't stick around for long either. :)

Regardless. Coming on here calling people liars about the gym closing is a bold statement. I think losing nearly EVERY COACH at that gym makes a statement alone.

NO there is NO embarrassment AT ALL! If you saw what the worker bees are posting all over facebook! Lord help us, everyone else is at fault. They all went to the building for one last......ummm not sure something! There are pictures all over facebook with pictures of the doors with the name on it and them saying Famous always and forever! Pathetic really.

Back