All-Star Famous Athletics Has Closed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ah. NOW can we add a special FBA just for me - "Most Patient" - so I can get some well deserved credit for waiting all day and not posting the email on here? :cookie:

I guess this is where I sit back and enjoy the quiet, peaceful sound of the crickets chirping while I wait for the apologies to come flooding in from mrskuku, H2Omama, and anyone else that called me a "liar" for trying to forewarn people not to go there and give them more money. :starwars:

ETA UltimateRudags I was all over it!

I guess I will finally chime in. My daughter spent the year at Famous. Honestly, even with all the drama, chaos and uncertainty, I would make the same decision all over again. My child had the season of her life. She and I made some really great friends! If not for Famous, I would never have met Just-a-Mom, UltimateRudags, SkyBlue or many of you. I am so very sad for my daughter, who has lost her cheer home. I'm sad that friends we made this season will be scattered all over northern Illinois. Contrary to the image that Illinois cheer has right now, most of us are just looking for a place to call home where our children can thrive, doing the sport that they love.

Contrary to the image that Illinois cheer has right now, most of us are just looking for a place to call home where our children can thrive, doing the sport that they love.

I will agree with this. It's really not all drama up here - I have met some really good friends thru the world of Illinois cheer. And I'm sad for the kids who have to find new gyms now.

Let me get comfortable
tumblr_m2pi3klc131rtlk9qo1_500.gif

Big ol' bowl of karma has been served to FA and other gyms like it, demanding money and not providing what was advertised.

THANK GOD.

Back