All-Star "famous Gyms" In Pa And Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fame allstars have 2 locations in PA .. Y'all mentioned one. But here's the second...
MIFFLINTOWN LOCATION:

151 E Industrial Dr

Mifflintown, PA 17059

now... I haven't a clue where it is in respect to philly or Pittsburg

My parents are taking my CP11 on vacation next week to Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Gettysburg, and Ocean City, NJ. We thought of possibly surprising her with a quick visit to a "famous" gym. I have done a little searching and I can not find any gyms that I have heard of in those areas.
Are there any well-known gyms in those areas that are within a 30 minute drive? I know my parent's are not willing to drive very far.
Thank you for any help!
Not sure where they will be tomorrow but there is a Shooting Stars stunt, jump and tumble clinic tomorrow night 6:30-8:30 at WC.

Fame allstars have 2 locations in PA .. Y'all mentioned one. But here's the second...
MIFFLINTOWN LOCATION:

151 E Industrial Dr

Mifflintown, PA 17059

now... I haven't a clue where it is in respect to philly or Pittsburg
Mifflintown is north of Gettysburg, so it's pretty much right between State College and Harrisburg. It's about an hour and a half from Gettysburg. It's also a very recently purchased Fame location so it might not have all the bells and whistles that some of their other older locations might have.

Thanks, everybody for your responses. They ended up running out of time and were not able to visit any gyms. She is hoping that she can stop by Terre Haute University Cheer on her way home. If I was on vacation with her, I would have made time to visit a gym or two. My parents....not so much. :-(

Back