OT Favorite hair products?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i love herbal essence shampoo. it smells soooo good, and its so cheap

Okay I'll have to make an entire list.
Shampoo and Conditioner: Pantene medium-thick (The one for frizz)
Frizz Tamer: John Frida Frizz Ease Serum
Heat Protectant: Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray
Hair Spray: Aussie Instant Freeze
Mousse: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Mousse
Curling Iron: Conair Infiniti
Straightener: Heatmaster

Think that's it (;

Yayyy lists lol. I'm so lame.

Shampoo: My favorite is Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey shampoo, but I'm using Redken Extreme right now and it's nice and smells good
Conditioner: Oatmeal & Honey again. Also CHI Infra Treatment
Deep Conditioner: Biolage Conditioning Balm, S Factor Serious Conditioner and just plain Olive Oil every now and then.
Heat Protectant: S Factor Heat Defender, Redken Smooth Down
Mousse: Aussie Instant Freeze
Straightener: GHD..mine's about the bite the dust, though :(

Yayyy lists lol. I'm so lame.

Shampoo: My favorite is Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey shampoo, but I'm using Redken Extreme right now and it's nice and smells good
Conditioner: Oatmeal & Honey again. Also CHI Infra Treatment
Deep Conditioner: Biolage Conditioning Balm, S Factor Serious Conditioner and just plain Olive Oil every now and then.
Heat Protectant: S Factor Heat Defender, Redken Smooth Down
Mousse: Aussie Instant Freeze
Straightener: GHD..mine's about the bite the dust, though :(

How does olive oil work?!

Like how well does it work as a conditioner, lol. I've never tried it

Oh, it's AWESOME! It makes my hair soooo so so so so soft and shiny. You definitely shouldn't use it if you tend to get greasy roots, though. It'll only make it worse. It's great if you have dry hair/scalp.

Oh, it's AWESOME! It makes my hair soooo so so so so soft and shiny. You definitely shouldn't use it if you tend to get greasy roots, though. It'll only make it worse. It's great if you have dry hair/scalp.

Hm, I think I'll try this sometime!

Hm, I think I'll try this sometime!

Also, I have yet to try this but missglamourazzi on youtube suggested as a deep conditioner:
Mash a whole avocado and add 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Add a majority of it to your ends and a LITTLE at the roots.

Also, I have yet to try this but missglamourazzi on youtube suggested as a deep conditioner:
Mash a whole avocado and add 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Add a majority of it to your ends and a LITTLE at the roots.

Pretty much any natural fats and oils are good for your hair...I bet that would make it sooo soft lol

Hair Spray- Big Sexy Hair and Freeze it 24 hour for comps but for every day I use White Rain
Shampoo- Herbal Essence Drama Clean (the green one)
Conditioner- Suave
Straightner- I have Conaire 30 second heat

Hairspray: Sebastian Potion 9
Shampoo and Conditioner: Garnier Fructicse Sleek and Shine
Straightener: I have the Instyler. I got it cause my friend has it and it makes my hair super straight and also curls it really well, but mine doesn't work as well haha

But my mom and I loveee Moroccan Oil! It's expensive, but worth it. Makes your hair very smooth, silky, and conditioned! Put a TINY amount in before you dry your hair and wa laaa! Haha the line has a bunch of products which I've heard good things about, but I've never tried them!

Back