OT Favorite Make-Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

F!ERCE

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
I remember having this kind of thread on the old board (the older old board...lol) and it was just kinda fun to see what other people use.

So...what's your favorite kind of make-up? :)

MAC they have the only foundation that i have tried so far that doesn't break me out (i use the Studio Fix Powder because i hate liquid foundation. NC42 right now)
NARS blushes are amazing but a little pricey (Laguna and Orgasm)
Coastal Scents 88 pallets are cheap and have amazing staying power (matte and neutral)
Urban Decay eye liners are a must (24/7 liner in 0)
Cover Girl last blast is the best mascara i have been able to find (i use the one for length)

I loveeeeee Urban Decay 24/7 (just like ztaprincess) eyeliner in Bourbon and Zero. It never comes off. I also like the Sephora brand Jumbo Eye Pencils. I have like 7 lol. I use the white as eyeshadow sometimes, too.

My favorite mascaras are DiorShow Black Out in black (this is my favorite), BADGal Lash in black, and Buxom Lash in black

Andddd for bronzer (don't wear foundation) I always use the Sephora brand Sun Disk :)

I love my Coastal Scents 88 palettes! I have the matte and the warm :)
MAC ANYTHING, allll day err'day. The only thing I'm not tooo big of a fan of is their skincare. The moisturizers are super expensive and my mom sells Mary Kay so I can get high quality skincare for free .
My favorite Sephora brands are Benefit & Urban Decay. Love UD's colors, but does anyone else find the single eyeshadows break easily?

yeah Urban Decay's shadows break really easily. i bought the Alice in Wonderland kit they were selling and 2 of my colors broke. i took it in though and they replaced it. i got the Benefit Eyebright pencil for Easter and really like it as a highlight. have to agree about MAC skincare it isn't really worth the money. i actually use LUSH skin products and love them.

call me goofy but i like to watch the Makeup/Beauty Gurus on youtube and they are a lot of the reason i buy some of the things i buy because they review products. if it wasn't for them i would have never known about the Coastal Scents pallettes.

OMG YES <33 Elle and Blair !! Hahaa you're not alone, I love YouTube beautyy gurus!

My favorite is tiffany D :)

OMG YES <33 Elle and Blair !! Hahaa you're not alone, I love YouTube beautyy gurus!

My favorite is tiffany D :)

she is my favorite and seems so nice.
i use to like blair and elle until i found out they are liars and get paid. i also like Aubrey? fafinette or something like that.

i really recommend to anyone who is looking into different kinds of makeup to take a look at the people on youtube they really are helpful and do tutorials on how to do different looks.

currently my team uses a dark grey/charcoal on our lids and a silvery grey white color from our crease up 2 our eyebrow since we dont haave to use loose glitter that u have 2 apply w/ eye glue i use just mac eyeshadows in knight divine and forgery but a coastal scents 88 pallete in either matte or shimmer are convenient, inexpensive, are very well pigmented, and will suit just about any team and any colors for blush i use the blush in the victoria jackson babydoll color kit and omg is it a beautiful color!! for lipstick i use a bright red/pink lipstick from la splash cosmetics

omg!!! elle and blair are like my HEROES when it comes to cute wayss to do my makeup!!!! youtube beauty gurus are so frikin amazing!!!

love cover girl lash blast (orange tube)
also love the mascara that comes in the fat yellow tube
and the ones that come in pink/green skinny tubes
(sorry, bad with names)

i use the flawless vitamin veil by pixi for foundation (i can only find this make-up at 2 targets in town, but it's also online)

when i wear eyeshadow, i use some from body shop that has seriously last me forever!!!!!!!!

i use fluidline from mac for eyeliner, never smudges, goes on thick, but i use q tips
i use mac mineral skin finish (bronzer with shimmer in it)
when i rarely wear blush, i use mac blushcreme

i use olay or neutrogena makeup removing pads

as for anything else, i use over the counter stuff, or my mom sells mary kay
i have probably tried WAYYY more stuff than i actually like

I use Blu-Ray by Cargo for foundation (color 20) BEST FOUNDATION THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. (it's a powder foundation)
MAC Peachtwist for blush
MAC nylon for brow bone and corner of eyes
MAC Mythology or Clinique Teddy Bear (might be discontinued) for crease
MAC black liquid liner. God's gift to man.
And I'll start with Colossal Lash (maybelline?) to spread my lashes out
and put Bare Essentuals Magic Wand, I think it's called, over top of that. This one is brushless (it looks like just a stick with some ridges in it), and it makes your lashes so long and big that they look like fake lashes, LOVE IT!
and because I use a pencil to define my brows, I use this Maybelline stuff, it's a red pencil, and the color is light brown. (i'm not actually sure they make this anymore, I bought two of them 2 years ago and I'm just now getting low on the second one, and couldn't find anymore at target)

All my brushes are Bare Essentuals, they are the best.
Used to use a Maybelline eyelash curler, but it recently broke.

Back