OT Favorite Make-Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
they are very annoying. i don't really watch them much anymore because they tend to lie and get paid to give certain reviews. TiffanyD is much better and usually does more wearable looks.

i'll have to check her out. i really like dulcecandy. she has a blog and youtube channel!

yeah "blair" claims that she has never been called Elizabeth always Blair which is just weird since she has said that isn't her middle name either. and Elle's real name really is Lisa if you look at her sorority website it has her name on there as Lisa Fowler.

i use to love watching them because i thought they gave genuine reviews until i found out that they were being paid to give positive reviews and had posted adds on craigslist about being product reviewers.

well i'm kinda biased since i sell avon and mark but here's my list:
avon
- smooth minerals foundation (JUST like bare minerals. even comes in a transparent powder, like the mineral veil, and bronzer)
- smooth minerals concealer (completely covers everything i need it to without looking caked on)
- ultra color rick mega impact lipstick in charged cherry and never so nude
- glazewear lip gloss in cherry liqueur and clear spf 15
- liiv botanicals naturally glossy lip conditioner (SO much better than any chapstick i've used and it moisturizes AND makes my lips shinier)
- superfull mascara (for everyday)
- supershock intense mascara in intense violet (for weekends and stuff)
- 12-in-1 eye palette (has so many colors i can mix and match)
- true color eyeshadow quad in electric purple quad and sandy corals quad (perfect everyday colors)
- glimmersticks eye liner in blackest black (i use it every day and it stays until i wash it off at night, even when i rub my eyes)
- solutions plus total radiance eye gel (no matter how much sleep i get, i ALWAYS have dark bags under my eyes. i use this stuff every morning before i put on my makeup and every night after i wash my face)

mark
- get a tint tinted moisturizer lotion spf 15 (my skin is SO dry and this stuff takes care of my dry skin and adds a little color)
- see things clearly brightening moisturizer
- jewel eau de toilette (i used to wear britney spears fantasy but this smells really similar without being too strong AND it is about half the price which is always good haha)

all my brushes are either left over from my bare minerals or are from avon

Whats her sorority site?

i read in some youtube comments that she goes to Miami of Ohio and i remember her saying in an older video that she is an AChiO so i checked out the website for their chapter because i was curious if the rumors were true and Lisa Fowler is listed as a current member.

well i use no makeup at all in public, i have very good skin and i dont feel the need for it, but i do use eyeliner and lipgloss.
but for competitions i always wear makeup cause of the light we are in and i want to look fierce lol
so i use clinque perfectly real compact makeup and it seems to go on really good, after that i use a bronzer.
i have been using that for this past season and i havent broken out yet, its a powder and really light feeling i love it.

I'm a loyal makeup user and really haven't strayed from the exact shades/brands I've been using since starting to wear makeup.

Bronzer: Too Faced Snow Bunny or Sun Bunny, depending on the time of year
Mascara: Too Faced Lash Injection
Eyeliner: Too Faced Liquif-eye, dipped in Urban Decay sparkley black eyeshadow (It might be called onyx?)
Eyshadow: This brown Chanel quartet, don't know the name

I just spent $170 dollars at Sephora........

But for that I got 10 shadows (I FREAKIN LOVE SALES), 2 eyeliners, 2 lip glosses, a bronzer AND a free pallet. So...I guess not so bad?

ANYWAY! Probably shoulda found out more about everything before I bought it lol. Has anyone used the Kat Von D eye shadows before? I bought a few...

I just spent $170 dollars at Sephora........

But for that I got 10 shadows (I FREAKIN LOVE SALES), 2 eyeliners, 2 lip glosses, a bronzer AND a free pallet. So...I guess not so bad?

ANYWAY! Probably shoulda found out more about everything before I bought it lol. Has anyone used the Kat Von D eye shadows before? I bought a few...

SALE AT SEPHORA?! Ahhhh! Hahaha I think I still have some money on my gift card!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

SALE AT SEPHORA?! Ahhhh! Hahaha I think I still have some money on my gift card!!

Not a majorrr sale but they've always got random stuff on sale lol :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hahaha every sale makes a difference in my wallet!!

well i use no makeup at all in public, i have very good skin and i dont feel the need for it, but i do use eyeliner and lipgloss.
but for competitions i always wear makeup cause of the light we are in and i want to look fierce lol
so i use clinque perfectly real compact makeup and it seems to go on really good, after that i use a bronzer.
i have been using that for this past season and i havent broken out yet, its a powder and really light feeling i love it.

do you at least wear a sunblock when you go out without makeup!?

my favorite youtube make up artists are Nik and Sam, their screen name is pixiwoo. They're sisters. The short haired one is Nik and the long haired one is sam. They are professional make up artists from the UK and do thee most beautiful make up ever! They use a lot of MAC, but they also use a TON of other products, and a lot are more affordable. They usually tell you prices and stuff, and they're hilarious!

I like MichellePhan too (thats her screen name) she's an asian girl, but she does really good make up for the younger crowd, like high school graduation eyeshadow, but she also does some other really cool stuff.

and neither MichellePhan or sam and nik get annoying to me. They dont have that squeaky annoying voice lol

haha i'll just list everything i use
-MAC Prep & Prime (minimizes pores)
-Bare Essentials Prime Time
-Lorac Double Feature Concealer (comes with stick concealer & highlight)
-Charles Of The Ritz Concealer (idk if its a brand anymore? found it un opened/sealed in my moms drawer?)
-Mac Studio Fix Powder
-Smashbox Bronze Lights (the bronzer side)
-Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion (purple bottle, lengthens and volumizes)
-Buxom Lash By Bare Essentials

wheeew ! i love makeup almost as much as i love cheer haha

Back