Favorite Mixes 2011 & Least Favorite ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GymTyme Pink (Now, I'm feelin' so fly like a G-Y-M-T-Y-M-E!)
GymTyme Platinum (That whle intro with Nicki Minaj in it. <3)

Love:
WCSS
F5

Could be Better:
CEA senior elite ( too cocky)
TG semi limited (just a let down)

Agree with most of you, I was let down with TG semi. I love* F5, & CEA Junior Elite. I like Senior Elite too, but I think I liked last years worlds mix better.

i dont really like that voice over in reigns music before their dance... the sstomp your feet & clap your hands thing... yeah. that just sounds awkward for a senior division & the dance definetely doesnt go with it. But i looooove CEA SE's music

sjs avalanche, maryland marlins (except for the awk pauses), coed elite, cali senior elite, cali smoed<333 my new favorite teamm basically :)

GymTyme Platinum, Top Gun intl Coed, F5, Cheer extreme senior Elite, stingray smoke, and Twist And Shout Senior Coed!
i think world cup golden suns music is EXTREMELY cheesy. and i was dissapointed in spirit of texas's music cause i love them :(

I love world cup shooting stars, Cali small senior and cea small senior. Definetly cea senior elite I don't like, it's really boring and cocky.

pahaha I find WCSS extremely cocky... They do fan themselves after there routine. But hey, i'd be cocky too if I had won worlds that many times. I think CEA senior elites routine is more entertaining and upbeat. (its cocky too) But of course thats just my opinion.

Back