Favorite Mixes 2011 & Least Favorite ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My favorite is for sure Maryland Marlans Tsunami.. OBSESSED! And even though I love senior elite, their mix could have been either a little more subtle or completely hard. If you're gonna be cocky then be confident and flaunt it. If not, then just stick to confidence with "love and success".. But I still love them. =)

I love:

Gymtyme Pink Ladies
World Cup Shooting Stars
F5 & Reign
& Fame super seniors
& Top Gun international 5

Don't like so much:

Top Gun semi-limited, (such a let down from last years.)
Cheer extreme senior elite (too cocky, i wouldn't have cared but at the showcase they emphasized on the fact that it WASN'T cocky, & it is)
i agree, senior elite's is an amazing team but i think theyre too caught up in winning last year. wc won 3 years in a row and theie music never included all of that.

i love GA Louie's music! and F5 :)

i agree, senior elite's is an amazing team but i think theyre too caught up in winning last year. wc won 3 years in a row and theie music never included all of that.

i love GA Louie's music! and F5 :)
although i will add that i really like cea's dance music & "the ladies you adore back for one more, senior elite evolution complete" voiceover - sooooo cute!

What do you thinkof Orlando all-stars angels music this year?

I like it but I don't get why it says welcome to our back yard, when you are competiting at a place like bubt in atl which is oranges backyard.. But other then that I love it, great worlds music especially! : )

Back