OT Favorite Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know these will come out HUGE and I'm sorry!! I just can't get Imageshack to work right for me

CP and her Cheer BFF. Last football game 8th grade 2010
pic4wf.jpg

The infamous tuck pic. 2011
pic2rwi.jpg

I have always loved this pic of her. She took it herself 2011
pic3rkk.jpg

Last summer on our cruise
pic1vf.jpg

The cruise picture looks like a modeling picture. Very pretty.

Thank you very much!! That's how they get you on these cruises.......photogs EVERYWHERE!! They have backgrounds set and all. Of course any teenage girl (especially a CP) loves to have her pic taken!!

I'll have more in June!! :confused:

Thank you very much!! That's how they get you on these cruises.......photogs EVERYWHERE!! They have backgrounds set and all. Of course any teenage girl (especially a CP) loves to have her pic taken!!

I'll have more in June!! :confused:
So true! They usually have like 4 different ones up a night. My family always goes on Disney Cruises and we like to see who can get the most pictures with the Disney characters lol

this one of my favourite pictures i took last year for photography showing my 'two sides'

I'd love to do that for myself...most people look at me like I have two heads when they first hear that I'm a cheerleader...and when cheerleaders see me outside of cheer, they have to double take.

and it's just a cool idea. haha

I'd love to do that for myself...most people look at me like I have two heads when they first hear that I'm a cheerleader...and when cheerleaders see me outside of cheer, they have to double take.

and it's just a cool idea. haha
Lol that was my exact reason, I go to an art university where first of all sports are foreign to everybody else that attends so I'm like oh I was a cheerleader and I listen metal music sometimes they're like uhm what? Excuse me? Haha I do wish I did the divider in the middle a bit different cause as you can see its off a bit but I just loved the idea so much I didn't care

IMG_6809_zpsfd81151a.jpg

this is me and my boyfriend yesterday at competition. I like it because we cheer at a different gym. He cheered at my gym last season but we're in college now together so he now goes to his new gym cuz they are closer to our home. But I am staying at my old gym :)

Latest posts

Back