All-Star Favorite Voice Overs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"And fight! Round two the fight back, feel the wrath of gold and black. knocked you down to the ground now it's time to take my crown" - Top Gun Int'l Open Coed 10-11

"Feel the sensation, of the jaguar nation" - Top Gun

"Try and beat the blue and green, take your best shot. We. Think. Not." - Stingrays Smoke 10-11

"Yeah, we're back and you know that we are with it. Here's number 7 if you wanna be specific. It's your fan favorite. Hawaii Pacific" - HPU Lrg Coed 08-09

"we dont think you understand, the queen is back and thats a plan, fierce intense vicious everytime, we are the queens of F5"

"this is the sound of drama"

"dont get it twisted, we know you missed this, never forget this, the queen... is back"

all from md twisters f5 2008

I can tell you want my RING, but just SO YOU know, jealously an UGLY thing. . . . Dont HATE ME. . . . WORLD CHAMPIONS. . . -Top Gun International Co-Ed 5 2011

WHO LAST PLACE!!!!! HAY. . . NOT IT- Stingray Smoke 2011

ESPN, WORLDS check us OUT!!!!
I wake in the morning screamin Twist and Shout, cause you know we came in here to just turn you out
Were gon take on the WORLD and BRING BACK HOME 2
- Twist and Shout Obesession 2011

Thats right we called you out, we called you OUT. . . . . California Small Senior 2011

Just in case you didnt hear its going to be a Platinum YEAR. . .
It's about TIME for the former Champs to return
You dont want it, YOU DONT WANT NONE
-Gym Tyme PLATINUM 2011

"Amaterus can't copy me,
They can't stop the GT,
You call it envy,
We call it jealousy"
-GymTyme SLC 2008

""GT this, GT that,
Say what you want about the red and black,
Love us, yeah, we know you do,
but haters, yeah, we're over you"
-GymTyme Sr. Black 2009

"K, 1, 2 everybody look what I can do! I put my leg up all the way! She can, she can, piece of cake!"
--Cheer Athletics Fiercekatz

"Just ganna stand there and watch and learn? But that's alright because it's Fiercekatz turn!"
--Cheer Athletics Fiercekatz

"I was thinkin' about her, thinkin' about me, thinkin' about us with a trophy"
--Cheer Athletics Panthers

"You're about to witness.. The rebirth of a dynasty." ~ F5 :)

"Everybody hurry, hurry. Get your cameras out. Watch us we're not here to loose. Someone put this on YouTube. Champions look better in purple." ~ Georgia Coed 4

I'm biased. I love all of our voice overs! Sorry, I'm a little too obsessed:

If you're lookin for the crown, intense is what you've found, and we're taking...you down.

As if you didn't know, you see it, intense, now feel it.

If intense is what you want, intense is what you'll get. (we don't want this night to end, we wont sleep, wont sleep, then we'll do it again)

We push, we strive, we fight, we live, we'll rise about the rest, cause we are the best.

goes from 3oh!3's "she wont ever get enough, once she gets a little touch, if I had it my way, you know that I'd make her say, "I-N-T-E-N-S-E"

We tried to warn ya, (arizona) we tried to tell ya (power), we gonna get ya, GOT YA.

Our gym favorite: Don't stop, get it, get it, put some APX in it, We. are so. Intense.

and of course in envy's music, It's Envy, Baby, *SNAP*

I heard a voiceover this weekend that was REALLY rude, but I wont say what it is because I don't want to start drama over it.

wow it would cause drama? that must be some voiceover :p

-Can i get an encore we want FOUR !
- Spirits back to even the score hit me with an encore WE WANT FOUR!
-how many globes does it take to show you that we wont break...1...2..3...FOUR
-the globe is in sight all we gotta do it reach!
-FOUR PEAT YOU CAN CALL US YOUR QUAD SQUAD

Back