All-Star Favorite Voice Overs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Biased, but my current favorite:

"We gonna show how the Jags do it . . .we always put a little swag to it . . .DEFEAT - yeah we're putting you through it . . . we gotta lotta trophies, but we wanna add to it . . . RIGHT NOW!" - CA Jags '11

"Nfinity is coming strong proving all you haters wrong! Yeah were on a reign mission shutting down our competition"

"Take a picture and smile for the haters….Hey, how ya do'in down there play-er" ~Cheer Extreme
"The Teal and Black with the X on the back had me so mesmerized" ~Cheer Extreme
"Amateurs can copy can copy but they will never stop me..took 15 years to make this and you will never break this" ~Cheer Extreme

The whole WC Twinkles mix from 08-09 is adorable.
"Twinkle twinkle little star"
"Little? Who you callin' little?"
"When I grow up I want to be a Shooting Star!"
"The best thing about a star, is the way it Twinkles"

"Take a picture and smile for the haters….Hey, how ya do'in down there play-er" ~Cheer Extreme
"The Teal and Black with the X on the back had me so mesmerized" ~Cheer Extreme
"Amateurs can copy can copy but they will never stop me..took 15 years to make this and you will never break this" ~Cheer Extreme
LOVE! The Senior Elite one has always been a favorite of mine.
Which teams have the first 2?

LOVE! The Senior Elite one has always been a favorite of mine.
Which teams have the first 2?

Sorry….they are:
"Take a picture and smile for the haters….Hey, how ya do'in down there play-er" ~Cheer Extreme Kville Jr. Excel '10-'11
"The Teal and Black with the X on the back had me so mesmerized" ~Cheer Extreme Kville Mini Elite '10-'11

Sorry….they are:
"Take a picture and smile for the haters….Hey, how ya do'in down there play-er" ~Cheer Extreme Kville Jr. Excel '10-'11
"The Teal and Black with the X on the back had me so mesmerized" ~Cheer Extreme Kville Mini Elite '10-'11
I love them!! Thanks!

"Ooooh someone had their bowl of Fierce-O's today!" -Big O '11
"Everybody wanna go to Disney, Disney. Everybody wanna see Mickey, Mickey. Everybody wanna go to Worlds, Worlds." -OA Angels '11
"Oh my goodness, when will you learn? Respect isn't given. She's earned." -WC Cosmic Rays '10
"The Warriors from ACE are gunna rock this place. This is our space so get outta my face. The tribe is taking over and we've got something to prove. Go ahead if you dare make your move." -ACE Warriors '10
"The ladies you adore, back for one more. Senior Elite. Evolution complete." -CEA SE '11
"DON'T. GET. FANCY." -Big O '10
"You thought the war was won, well it's only just begun." TG Unlimited Coed Worlds '10

A bunch more that I can't think of right now too!

"This is how your world begins, and this is how it ends."-TSUNAMI '11

"You need to pop your collars for this one"- Sparks Superstars '10

"Girls, in life, timing's everything"- WCSS '11

Back