All-Star Favorite Worlds Voiceovers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I dont remember what year or what team but it was around when uploading teams to youtube starting to get crazy and comments were all out of hand and a team put something in calling out people going on youtube .. like "oh youll see this on youtubeeee" haha it was perfect

I dont remember what year or what team but it was around when uploading teams to youtube starting to get crazy and comments were all out of hand and a team put something in calling out people going on youtube .. like "oh youll see this on youtubeeee" haha it was perfect

I know Georgia Coed 4 had a voiceover in 2010 that was had something along the lines of "put this on youtube". Here's the link to the video/music, the voiceover that you could be talking about is near the end of the pyramid, around 2:27-

I know Georgia Coed 4 had a voiceover in 2010 that was had something along the lines of "put this on youtube". Here's the link to the video/music, the voiceover that you could be talking about is near the end of the pyramid, around 2:27-

haha thats not it but its hilarious and along the lines.. I remembered the exact VO it was "youll see this later.. on YOUTUBE" I actually think it was a small senor 5 teams

also, I searched on youtube and cheerlibrary and the power medium mix isnt on either? can anyone send it to me Id love to hear it :)

F5 - "you can say we didnt earn it, you can say we didnt deserve it....CORRECTION honey, cause you just got it TWISTED!"

Stingrays Orange - "Rays in the building and we're fresher then you ever was...bringing more orange then tropicana does"

Cheer Athletics Panthers - "I was looking at her, looking at me, looking at us with the trophey...started as a dream now its Panthers reality"

GymTyme Pink - "Allow me to reintroduce myself, tick tock tick tock, do you know what time it is? Its a quater past you and a crown past you....step aside real ladies coming threw...dont be jealous aint nothing new im like stand down girl i would hate me too...GYMTYME PINK!"

Cali Elite - "Cali got you blue in the face...cause we're taking your place"

Small Senior X - "Jaws tight.....Shark bite"

F5 - "you can say we didnt earn it, you can say we didnt deserve it....CORRECTION honey, cause you just got it TWISTED!"

Stingrays Orange - "Rays in the building and we're fresher then you ever was...bringing more orange then tropicana does"

Cheer Athletics Panthers - "I was looking at her, looking at me, looking at us with the trophey...started as a dream now its Panthers reality"

GymTyme Pink - "Allow me to reintroduce myself, tick tock tick tock, do you know what time it is? Its a quater past you and a crown past you....step aside real ladies coming threw...dont be jealous aint nothing new im like stand down girl i would hate me too...GYMTYME PINK!"

Cali Elite - "Cali got you blue in the face...cause we're taking your place"

Small Senior X - "Jaws tight.....Shark bite"
basically all of my favorites haha !

I know our coach put it on there :$ send me ur email and I'll send it to u :)
if its on cheerlibrary if you just want to tell me what to type in .. I could be just typing something in wrong :/ but I will still give you my email if it doesnt show up :) thank you !

Back