All-Star Favorite Worlds Voiceovers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My favorites are "this ones for Madeline, nothing in the world can tear this ACE apart, cuz we got 21 birds 1 heart." and " this is for JPF, do what you love, 30 plus 1 of the angles up above."<3 I have had Powers music on repeat since I got it!<3
This was already mentioned, but where did you find this because my keywords on CheerLibrary aren't doing it

"Now I've been all around the World twice *Panthers* And we're back again!" -Panthers 07

"Look up the Stars are fading"-Panthers 08

"We're back for redemption and we're bringing home first. Now you'll see why these cats, rule the Earth." -Panthers 09 (sidenote, favorite routine ever.)

and of course..... "Welcome to my Panther Party." -Panthers 2012

"Yeeees honey, that was the tea. Top Gun yoooouuu just gave it to me!" -TGLC

"Excuse me, I'm sorry I may be such a lady. I wear the blue and green but my name is Orange baby." -Stringrays Orange

On a somewhat related note...after going through some of my favorite worlds routines, I've become re-obsessed with Orange's pyramid at Worlds 2010. But really just that whole routine. That is all. :shaka:

Are you ready for bullets? These ladies got swag ooh la la we git this in the bag - Cali elite

Cock it back walden snap tell me can you handle that - Cali elite

Show them why we got that ring, show them why we want it all back - Cali coed

Don't get it twisted we've been here from the start the girls of PC magic put believe in your heart , your queens have arrived! - PCM int all girl 5

You better watch out or you'll bring the beast out! - ca cheetahs

Are you ready for bullets? These ladies got swag ooh la la we git this in the bag - Cali elite

Cock it back walden snap tell me can you handle that - Cali elite

Show them why we got that ring, show them why we want it all back - Cali coed

Don't get it twisted we've been here from the start the girls of PC magic put believe in your heart , your queens have arrived! - PCM int all girl 5

You better watch out or you'll bring the beast out! - ca cheetahs
Work and snap*

Back