Favourite International Teams?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

australia is going to have a pretty big showing this year at worlds... from my last count at least 5 international coed 5 teams will be there

I agree with goldstar! Some of the fiercest flyers I have ever seen! And an amazing work ethic, flight school 09 I don't think they left the mat once :)

Don't really know many squads from Europe, but I have heard that Cheer in France is developing really quickly!

Love the international forum!

I agree with goldstar! Some of the fiercest flyers I have ever seen! And an amazing work ethic, flight school 09 I don't think they left the mat once :)

Don't really know many squads from Europe, but I have heard that Cheer in France is developing really quickly!

Love the international forum!

TOTALLY. Oh my gosh, I love the way the flyers look in the air, always so clean<3 ahah, god:L Charlene, Aimee and I've heard of Duffy? xxx

I really admire AV from the UK. They've achieved so much in such a short space of time. I attended a level 6 camp with them once, just for the experience and it was awesome, I learnt so much. Obviously AEC are the creme de la creme here when it comes to longevity and success and their roots in a humble church youth activity inspires me greatly as that's how my squad has come about. Bangkok are also amazing, have been watching them on YouTube since I first started cheering 7 years ago.

Oh And I love Bobcats from Gothenburg SWE. I saw them at Elite cheerleading in Germany last year. They were sooo sooo azaming. Are they going to worlds? I know they get a bid.

so far the rumours are... keep in mind teams use old bids from previous seasons, we can defer here

ECA
Australian Outlaws
Starlets
Starmites
Brisbane Tigers

I really don't think teams should be allowed to take up old bids and where in the rules is this noted. Just seems Australia does what they like. Anyways Perth Angels are also going so add that to the list but pretty sure Brisbane Tigers are attending a jamfest event

Back