Favourite International Teams?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks again! I really wanna go to:( Are there any comps in or around Manchester? My cousin lives in Barnsley, so I thought I could compute one weekend to comps around there<3 xxx

There's a Jamfest in Blackpool on March 6th which isn't too far from Manchester...

Also Jamfest Europe is in Liverpool which is an hour, maybe an hour and a half drive from Manchester. If you were going to go to one of those two, I'd say Jamfest Europe, it's going to be a lot bigger that Jamfest Northern.

Also Jamfest Europe is in Liverpool which is an hour, maybe an hour and a half drive from Manchester. If you were going to go to one of those two, I'd say Jamfest Europe, it's going to be a lot bigger that Jamfest Northern.
The only competition in Manchester is UKCA... nuff said.

all across the sea, the dolphins from germany... lol

We're teal, black and white. Dolphins, that's right! All the way across the sea. Dolphins, from Germany!

I love them. Coming into arguably THE most competitive division at Worlds, packed with amazing US teams takes some guts! And their dance from Worlds is so cute!

I dont necessarily agree with using old bids to get to worlds, but take into consideration how much flights are from Australia- especially Perth since its on the furthest side of the country. To get to and from Sydney alone from perth it costs $500 (min.)
With that being said, going to worlds 2 years in a row costs each athlete an arm and a leg.

Becky I'm pretty sure a couple of guys from AEC went over to the states in the summer.

I am sure they most probably did, although i think i have missed your point?
confused.png
the quote of mine that you have commented on was a confusion between myself and kickdblcj and i was genuinely asking if he was on AV. Obvioulsy he was confused too

Back