All-Star FCA Gems Diamond girls!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did someone new do their choreography...either way I love it I just feel like its a little different then the past years...but that was awesome and very entertaining!

i loveee diamonds! i always have and im so excited for them!
yes they have a love theme idk if anyone else remembers the post about them looking for ideas for music with love in the lyrics?
but yes, they look so clean and definitely have improved!

In LOVE with that jump sequence! And dance!! They look awesome! :) when is their first comp?!

Definitely loving the formations. I like the stunt, but can't wait to see when they look more confident in it. As in, not just sticking the stunt, but being fierce while doing it (of coarse!).
Love the ending pose in the pyramid!!!!

three things-
im really impressed with how good they look right now
that little kid in the front is my hero
& does anyone have the music? or is it on cl?

This was amazing! I'm super excited to see them this season. Also, I love how CEA has pretty much forced every team to step up their stunting game this year...

Side Note: Their stunt sequence is the exact same as Senior Elite. Just different body positions....

how? it seemed very different to me.
i loooove their routine this year! "this time it just might be diamonds..." ;)

I know they will be at Americheer next weekend.

They will be at Pitt this weekend. Saturday, November 6th. It's at the Peterson Event Center and the level 5's are going on later around dinnertime. Everyone in the Pittsburgh area should come! I will be taping and posting videos of all the level 5's. Any other team that is non-level 5 that anyone wants me to tape just pm me and I will.

P.S. Jatara, your jumps looked so good girl! Work!

I don't think they upgraded their stunting 'because of CEA.'

Any who, I love everything about this routine. The stunt, the pyramid, the jumps. AHH. Deff a new fan.

great job girls!!! looking good!

also... they did a switch up and a tick tock, and a full and a quarter up. just because cea put out their stunt first doesnt mean anything. also, how many teams (minus the body positions) had the exact same stunt section?

stars did 1.25 up and a switch up last year.... so did stingrays orange... no one is saying they had the same stunt section except body positions. that is just reh-tarded to say.

They're baaaaack! High energy as always, they know how to deliver a performance from start to finish!! I Love the "love" pyramid! lol It was very innovative!

stars did 1.25 up and a switch up last year....

Stars did a full up last year? Or are we watching the same routine? Lol...

Anyywaysss.
I love how good they look right now, so sharp and clean.
Which makes it easier for them to add sasss as the season progresses.
Love the theme, the dance and the stunts.
Cant wait to see them later in the season! Glad there coming back fighting after Worlds last year!

Back