All-Star FCA Gems Diamond girls!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm so excited for diamonds this year... i'm not at the gym as much as i used to since i'm on onyx not rubies so this is the first i've seen a actual routine of diamonds and i'm so impressed. everything good i've heard looks amazing and i have to say my favorite (although i'm biased) is the heart in the mount. large senior better watch your back, diamonds are really hitting the ground runnnning this yearrr :)

One thing I LOVE about FCA, is that they have a STYLE. I have loved them since they did Diamond Girl dance 4 years ago in the 3 circles. FCA just always gives you that performance. Reminds me of World Cup but in their own way. I like it because you just fall in love with them every time they perform. Go FCA GEMS.. their program is the deal.

i've always loved FCA, they don't do too bad at worlds every year and normally have a creative routine. but this year it's clear diamonds are killlllllllling it and i'm loving the love theme, they're already doing amazing, keep it up diamonds!

I'm really looking forward to watching them compete this year. I'm hoping they can be top 5 this year. Their formations were really innovative, and their dance was a lot more interesting then last years. I do think though that they have to work on their fliers' flexibility, other then that the Diamonds looked great!

i really cant stop watching their routine!! it is non-stop action & creative choreography & loaded with difficulty!! Great job FCA! So looking forward to seeing this in person!!

Tyler we know you're a Stars lover, don't be a hater :) it's clear that every year SR Elite pushes stunting further and further, so - unless people want to drown they need to move forward too just to say afloat.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Don't be so quick to call anyone who you think says some thing 'negative' about CEA a hater, unless you're sure you never do any hating of your own.

Don't be so quick to call anyone who you think says some thing 'negative' about CEA a hater, unless you're sure you never do any hating of your own.

Yeah no one was hating on cea...Fca just happens to step up their stunting each year :)

One thing I LOVE about FCA, is that they have a STYLE. I have loved them since they did Diamond Girl dance 4 years ago in the 3 circles. FCA just always gives you that performance. Reminds me of World Cup but in their own way. I like it because you just fall in love with them every time they perform. Go FCA GEMS.. their program is the deal.

Completely agree with this.

They will be at Pitt this weekend. Saturday, November 6th. It's at the Peterson Event Center and the level 5's are going on later around dinnertime. Everyone in the Pittsburgh area should come! I will be taping and posting videos of all the level 5's. Any other team that is non-level 5 that anyone wants me to tape just pm me and I will.

P.S. Jatara, your jumps looked so good girl! Work!

Aweee thanks girl!! : )

Thanks everyone, appreciate the support and critiques. Everything well-thought our is always helpful : )
We aren't going to spirit of hope this year : /but we will be at indy!! to whoever asked. And yeah, all new music soon so just waittt to hear it : ) thanks for the LOVE : )

Negative note-I'm surprised and quite upset that no one commented on the coaches freaking out in the front hahaha jk but I have to force myself not to watch them when i watch this video lol

Aweee thanks girl!! : )

Thanks everyone, appreciate the support and critiques. Everything well-thought our is always helpful : )
We aren't going to spirit of hope this year : /but we will be at indy!! to whoever asked. And yeah, all new music soon so just waittt to hear it : ) thanks for the LOVE : )

Negative note-I'm surprised and quite upset that no one commented on the coaches freaking out in the front hahaha jk but I have to force myself not to watch them when i watch this video lol

OMG!! the first 3 times i watched it, all i watched were the coaches!! LOVe their reaction!!!

i feel like the switch up tick tock needs to be a stretch/stretch instead of a lib stretch if they want it to outscore some of the other teams, cuz from wat cea has and wat im hearing from f5 and stars and even marlins they should def start getting their right leg stretch flexible.
i like it though, def a step up from last year.

hands down amazing...there is some reall competition comming up this year...hope the big names are ready for it!

Back