All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there a video of SE without all of the view changes every 5 seconds? Lol. I just want to watch the whole routine from the center. [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate that too. It's the only one I saw, I'll post a different one when I see it unless somebody else does.

Is there a video of SE without all of the view changes every 5 seconds? Lol. I just want to watch the whole routine from the center. [emoji24]

Interestingly enough CSP asked for people to put their phones down and cheer on the teams today. No videoing from priority seating.....said JTV had it all covered.

But I'm sure there's a straight on video floating around

Lol at people saying they want more positivity and when someone says something about their fave they get all upset but was talking about SE having a level 4 pyramid last month and pointing out that's why they are losing with less mistakes.

Also you said they don't use crossovers from other worlds teams but at ACA there were clearly the same two girls on panthers and swoosh. So they must not do it now I guesss... which isn't a big deal but you literally jumped down that posters throat for something they clearly did recently.

Lol at people saying they want more positivity and when someone says something about their fave they get all upset but was talking about SE having a level 4 pyramid last month and pointing out that's why they are losing with less mistakes.

Also you said they don't use crossovers from other worlds teams but at ACA there were clearly the same two girls on panthers and swoosh. So they must not do it now I guesss... which isn't a big deal but you literally jumped down that posters throat for something they clearly did recently.

You're awesome.

Well, as a mom of a flyer on panthers who's had her kid sustain 3 concussions since the week before Halloween, and is probably out the whole season..I'll say worry about your own problmes because clearly from judging by your Facebook... Cheer shouldn't even be close to one of them.

Seriously if there are last minute injuries, crossovers can be necessary. Or even of the utmost importance. And when you get to the point where they can't be used anymore due to bid techinicalities. People who have zero first hand knowledge should really just STFU and not spread rumors.

You can direct your post toward me. But Kristin I'm sure your post is so relevant I'm sorry I didn't know you had a child at CA. But I keep my real response simple and just say you are always welcome to quote my responses you don't have to act like you are just posting about random stuff. I hope you have a great day, since I feel some hate in your heart.

You can direct your post toward me. But Kristin I'm sure your post is so relevant I'm sorry I didn't know you had a child at CA. But I keep my real response simple and just say you are always welcome to quote my responses you don't have to act like you are just posting about random stuff. I hope you have a great day, since I feel some hate in your heart.

Really? Because this seems like a personal post from you. And you also jumped on someone's throat earlier, so now I'm confused? And also wondering what is making you so defensive on the boards today.

Really? Because this seems like a personal post from you. And you also jumped on someone's throat earlier, so now I'm confused? And also wondering what is making you so defensive on the boards today.
Oh I'm sorry was this message directed toward you because to me it seems like you're being pretty defensive. You seem to be attacking me on all my responses.

Oh I'm sorry was this message directed toward you because to me it seems like you're being pretty defensive. You seem to be attacking me on all my responses.

You mean on the two responses you posted on the most relevant discussions of the weekend? I didn't "attack" you on the last one nor this one. I don't even see how my last response to you could be considered an "attack". I really don't.

You mean on the two responses you posted on the most relevant discussions of the weekend? I didn't "attack" you on the last one nor this one. I don't even see how my last response to you could be considered an "attack". I really don't.
So if you're not attacking me why are you responding to all my post with smart remarks?

Well, as a mom of a flyer on panthers who's had her kid sustain 3 concussions since the week before Halloween, and is probably out the whole season..I'll say worry about your own problmes because clearly from judging by your Facebook... Cheer shouldn't even be close to one of them.

Seriously if there are last minute injuries, crossovers can be necessary. Or even of the utmost importance. And when you get to the point where they can't be used anymore due to bid techinicalities. People who have zero first hand knowledge should really just STFU and not spread rumors.

Seriously that was a low blow and as a parent completely uncalled for. @TheVipersMom I only know whats been posted about your situation and Im not sure its closed to being resolved but I'll keep you in my prayers.

Back