All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So if you're not attaacking me why are you responding to all my post with smart remarks?
All TWO of your posts that both come off as defensive? If responding to your first post was an attack I think you should stay off the boards. I said nothing some other people weren't thinking, which can be shown by the ratings received on it. I don't think I was attacking at all. I'm sitting here more calm than ever lol. And for you to become so defensive for the second time tonight when I'm just scrolling through my posts says a lot. That's all. I'm not here for the drama. I'm here as a level 5 worlds alumni here to share my thoughts and inputs, as a message/discussion board entails. If you take what I say as a "smart remark" then so be it. I hope you have a great Sunday night!

All TWO of your posts that both come off as defensive? If responding to your first post was an attack I think you should stay off the boards. I said nothing some other people weren't thinking, which can be shown by the ratings received on it. I don't think I was attacking at all. I'm sitting here more calm than ever lol. And for you to become so defensive for the second time tonight when I'm just scrolling through my posts says a lot. That's all. I'm not here for the drama. I'm here as a level 5 worlds alumni here to share my thoughts and inputs, as a message/discussion board entails. If you take what I say as a "smart remark" then so be it. I hope you have a great Sunday night!
You have your own opinion about it, but I will leave it at that.

more like a meal, popcorn, and midnight snack

...and SWEET TEA!

3o85xGocUH8RYoDKKs.gif

Oh you can be sure of that. If it's scoring why change it? If it's not no doubt she has a Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, etc..... No doubt!!!
I presume she has all the way down to Plan Z.
CSP always seems to have solutions for any kind of low scoring, or legality issue, and then implements changes pretty smoothly. It's an impressive thing to be able to do as a coach.

I still maintain that the new pyramid (despite being very pretty) doesn't seem to have enough level-appropriate structures, and thus might not score as highly, but I hope I'm proven wrong!

Then how can you have an opinion based on information you don't want or have?

Umm so back to my original post where I typed that the only thing I knew about her situation is what was posted on the boards and a gofundme acount I ran across. I dont want to know what happened or why it happened. All I said was it was a low blow to her. Maybe she is reading the boards to clear her mind of her situation and you just threw it in her face. No parent deserves to go through losing a child. Now if you will excuse me I have a pharmacology test to study for. This is exhausting.

Back