All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I already posted these videos but would really like some feedback on the routines. Don't hold back. I promise I won't be offended. Just wanted to see what people think.

OC Neon IAG 6

OC Black IOSC 5

OC Neon- I get that its open, and tumbling skills can lack way behind stunting... but I'm confused. I'm assuming the girl in the left panel doing full after full is to get the count up for the range, but it's distracting. As in I found myself missing everything else just watching her. Near the end of the routine I feared for her knees, that's a lot of fulls for one person in such a short time frame! I'm not sure what the options are here, but it would be nice if you could integrate her more, or make it less distracting. I personally would change up the jump to tuck section. With so few actually throwing tumbling, it is just highlighting how many aren't. It would almost be better to highlight and show the ones doing the jump to tuck with the others using choreography/levels/ripple motions to put the focus on the girls that tumble. Those were the things that stood out the most. I had to rewatch, because the first time I missed most of the routine watching the full girl.

OC Black- Much more level appropriate! Overall the routine is really good, I just see room for improvement in the technique area. I question the choice on the first stunt. You have 6 stunts up, and 3 different ways to get there/counts they hit on. It's a lot and looks messy/not well executed. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you get coed credit based on the lowest skill shown. So the guys tossing to a 1 arm extended cupie (awesome/whatever term you use) are being brought down by the 2 guys with an extended 2 man straight up stunt. I would find some way to make the skills align better here, it's the only part of the routine that was a miss for me. Love the pyramid!

Last edited:
Okay geez thoughts on CA Videos;

Did Wildcats get new music? Not sure if I like the new music but the stunts and pyramid look much better.

I thought Panthers did really well and I LOVE the fact that they brought back What's the Tea because that was probably my favorite Panthers team.

Cheetahs pretty much looked as sharp as they always do...

I thought Swoosh's stunts were SWOOSH OH MY GOD, they just really executed the stunts extremely well and that's one of my new favorite routines.
Wildcats music isn't new, been the same all season.

These videos just remind me how amazing CA is, @BlueCat you must feel so proud, congratulations! Panthers have really stepped their game up and I'm so happy, I love them! Swoosh flies under Cheetahs and Panthers radar sometimes, but I think they could be a contender this year, the timing is excellent!

We are incredibly proud of all of our teams. FWIW, Swoosh were fortunate enough to win both NCA and Worlds last year, so I don't know if I would consider them too far under the radar, but we certainly appreciate the comment.

Does anyone know why they brought back what's the tea? That was my fav dance but it seems random haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During NCA week, CA does themed practices each day. Last night's theme was "Throw Back", so Panthers did a throwback to the 2012 team, which is the last Panther team to win Worlds. Just a little inspiration for our girls. They LOVED it!

During NCA week, CA does themed practices each day. Last night's theme was "Throw Back", so Panthers did a throwback to the 2012 team, which is the last Panther team to win Worlds. Just a little inspiration for our girls. They LOVED it!

I love that!!! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed most teams get their programme logo displayed on the two side screens in the backdrop, is there a reason why California Allstars doesn't have theirs displayed?
didnt even notice till now and i have no idea as to why they just have letters.

Back