All-Star February 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone clarify as to why Lady bullets was not on the running for a paid bid, after day one, when they had the highest score and raw score. Even after day two, I would still think they would have gotten the paid over coed.

Also, really amazed, at smoed’s “low” score. Only level 5 team to score perfect on both days and not get grand champions.

Last edited:
Can someone clarify as to why Lady bullets was not on the running for a paid bid, after day one, when they had the highest score and raw score. I believe they had partial, but after day two, they chose to decline it.
Roster changes maybe, idk. That's usually the most common reason paid bids are declined. No idea though.

Roster changes maybe, idk. That's usually the most common reason paid bids are declined. No idea though.
No roster changes. They already have an at large. Just curious why coed would have gotten the paid when they had more mistakes and a relatively lower score. They’re both from the same location, so i guess they’re happy regardless.

Are there any videos of Cali Midnight that's not from their showcase? I'm really curious about this team.
They’ve been scoring around the same as the other large teams, but the lack of compitition might make a difference.

Last edited:
No roster changes. They already have an at large. Just curious why coed would have gotten the paid when they had more mistakes and a relatively lower score. They’re both from the same location, so i guess they’re happy regardless.

I thought the same thing when I read that coed got a bid with 3 stunt falls.

probably a business decision to give coed the bid so LB can get theirs at their next comp.... nca?
They both could have easily gotten them. It's not like Cali can say give the bid to this team instead of that team. Plus it would be a lot easier to get a paid bid at this comp compared to NCA which has a ton more teams.

You can decline a bid, then it is passed down.
It was announced as Coed at awards, if LB had gotten it and declined, they would have been announced. They could have declined it beforehand though, which is what I was talking about earlier. But then it's not "passed down", it's just never awarded to them.

probably a business decision to give coed the bid so LB can get theirs at their next comp.... nca?

It’s easier for higher caliber teams to get paid bids at NCA considering, based off my own knowledge, most of the other higher scoring teams have a bid. Maybe it seemed more certain LB can get a paid elsewhere.

Aren’t you allowed to say you’re not accepting bids prior to a competition? Couldn’t Cali have registered LB and put down they weren’t accepting a bid?

Genuinely asking because I’m not sure!

It’s easier for higher caliber teams to get paid bids at NCA considering, based off my own knowledge, most of the other higher scoring teams have a bid. Maybe it seemed more certain LB can get a paid elsewhere.

Aren’t you allowed to say you’re not accepting bids prior to a competition? Couldn’t Cali have registered LB and put down they weren’t accepting a bid?

Genuinely asking because I’m not sure!
Yes you can. I just don't get why you would when they both could have gotten the bids.

Back