All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOVE ALL THE IDEAS!!! Keep 'em coming we're going to try to get as many of them as we can in the final cut of the FIERCEBOARD ANTHEM!!! If you could pick any song for this anthem to sound like, what would it sound like? ex: black eyed peas, LMFAO, Jay Z, Weezy, RuPaul, Drake, Nicki Minaj, OR do you want it to sound like high energy cheer music routine so we could do all the styles into one mix? Can't wait to get your feed back on this, and don't forget to check out the anthems we've already done at www.slapfire.com at the anthemz link!

I'd love it to sound like an insane house mix with a pop/rock feel to it :)

Kingston I'd talk to you anyway that I'd feel like it too. I am not afraid of you in any way. BELIEVE me! I would not be afraid to put YOU in your place if I ever say you. You'd prob end up crying with how offensive I would get. I respect a VERY small amount of people on this board. Also, causing trouble on this board and seeing people like you and acedadddy upset just makes my day. real talk b*.
I disagree. @kingston is far more intelligent than you. He would make you cry.

LOVE ALL THE IDEAS!!! Keep 'em coming we're going to try to get as many of them as we can in the final cut of the FIERCEBOARD ANTHEM!!! If you could pick any song for this anthem to sound like, what would it sound like? ex: black eyed peas, LMFAO, Jay Z, Weezy, RuPaul, Drake, Nicki Minaj, OR do you want it to sound like high energy cheer music routine so we could do all the styles into one mix? Can't wait to get your feed back on this, and don't forget to check out the anthems we've already done at www.slapfire.com at the anthemz link!
You should do it to a mix of all the over used songs in cheer mixes since we talk alot about that topic. Of course it would have to start with "All I do is win"

Y'all, there is a nice little button called the "REPORT" button on the bottom of each post where you, as a loyal memeber, can happily report anything you think bothers you. So if you have a real problem with a certain someone, you can do something about it. To my knowledge, if a user gets 5 reports/repremands, that said user is banned for 3 days. So it's not like you can't do something... HINT. HINT.
On the other hand, if you want it to end, then stop adding to it. He's not gonna give it up, he's always gonna get the last word in, don't let it bother you. Lets think of it this way: Mr. Smiles is clearly the mosquito of this board. And when you get a mosquito bite, you don't scratch it. Why? Because if you scratch it, it turns into a bigger problem than it needs to be. When you leave it alone, it will eventually go away. Get what I'm sayin' here?

Back