All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My reaction to lolsmilyface now trolling

hmm shocker. better watch where they be steppin madea dont play

are you threatening me with a gun? violence with guns is NOT something to joke about on this board especially with the young amount of people on here. I request a ban admins. This is a serious issue! I hate and do NOT promote violence in any way and this post goes TOO FAR!

are you threatening me with a gun? violence with guns is NOT something to joke about on this board especially with the young amount of people on here. I request a ban admins. This is a serious issue! I hate and do NOT promote violence in any way and this post goes TOO FAR!
Oh please, calm yourself child obviously i dont want to shoot someone like you who has a lot to learn in life. honestly i thought it was pretty funny and sarcastic in my opinion. I use my madea persona a lot. just like in the thread of i have a full. i said i had a full loaded glock just as madea was. honestly you need to calm down.

Oh please, calm yourself child obviously i dont want to shoot someone like you who has a lot to learn in life. honestly i thought it was pretty funny and sarcastic in my opinion. I use my madea persona a lot. just like in the thread of i have a full. i said i had a full loaded glock just as madea was. honestly you need to calm down.

no. I do not need to calm down. I do not appreciate threats against me. ESPECIALLY with a gun!! you need help, not me. VIOLENCE with weapons is not a laughing matter. I do not care if youre madea or jesus, it wrong to do.

no. I do not need to calm down. I do not appreciate threats against me. ESPECIALLY with a gun!! you need help, not me. VIOLENCE with weapons is not a laughing matter. I do not care if youre madea or jesus, it wrong to do.
please highlight and copy and paste when i ever said i was personally going to shoot you. or that i wanted to harm you in any way? exactly its not there. i never said i would harm shoot kill or touch so yes you do need to calm down.

please highlight and copy and paste when i ever said i was personally going to shoot you. or that i wanted to harm you in any way? exactly its not there. i never said i would harm shoot kill or touch so yes you do need to calm down.

you posted a picture of you cocking a gun. what would you do with it? you do not need to specifically say something in order to mean it. you are disgusting and a VERY bad image to the children on this board.

you posted a picture of you cocking a gun. what would you do with it? you do not need to specifically say something in order to mean it. you are disgusting and a VERY bad image to the children on this board.
im done with this conversation. i dont want to kill you, your more of a fly who i swat at and it wont leave me alone. anyways!

you deserve a permanent ban from this board. the board DOES NOT need gun promotion for young people on here. @kingston , @Admin , you need to see what she did.
number one im a guy, number two i dont want to kill you, can i say that enough? it was a joke it was sarcasm did you even read what was on the bottom of the picture? i didnt think so.

number one im a guy, number two i dont want to kill you, can i say that enough? it was a joke it was sarcasm did you even read what was on the bottom of the picture? i didnt think so.

again!! GUNS are not jokes or a place for sarcasm! people die by those every day. posting a picture of a woman cocking a gun is not right! I DONT CARE what you meant by it.

Back