All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

haha yes because i so represent every single gym, in fact they will most likely look at it and not know what to do with this information.
you have a picture of them though. If I were an owner, I would not want my program to have someone supporting gun violence to have a picture of a girl on my team on there.

I highly suggest getting rid of your signature. I do not think that Georgia, TG, CEA, or ACE would like their program to be represented by that. Do not make me forward this to them.
now that i think of it, i highly suggest getting rid of your picture. i dont think that the toy factory that makes these toys would like there company to be represented by you. Do not make me forward this to them.

now that i think of it, i highly suggest getting rid of your picture. i dont think that the toy factory that makes these toys would like there company to be represented by you. Do not make me forward this to them.
youre not funny. youre ignorant and a violence supporter.

you have a picture of them though. If I were an owner, I would not want my program to have someone supporting gun violence to have a picture of a girl on my team on there.
yes because someone cocking a fake gun is automatically promoting gun violence? i dont think so. hunters dont promote violence by coking there guns to go hunting. so again invalid point, on to the next one

Back