All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hahahha this video is great, but not trying to be negative nancy should this really be posted here with the younger kids on the board being able to watch?
Its on youtube. I think if something is easy enough for them to go to youtube and type in final destination (which is one of the tags for this video) then we don't need to worry about it. No Parent should be letting anyone under the age of 13 online without being supervised, and parents should still be monitoring what 13-18yo's do online. I really dont think that video is an issue. I showed it to my mom with my 11yo sister there.

Its on youtube. I think if something is easy enough for them to go to youtube and type in final destination (which is one of the tags for this video) then we don't need to worry about it. No Parent should be letting anyone under the age of 13 online without being supervised, and parents should still be monitoring what 13-18yo's do online. I really dont think that video is an issue. I showed it to my mom with my 11yo sister there.

I agree with this, but there's a lot of bad language in it. At least put a warning or don't embed the video, so we have an idea of what to expect, please. :)

Personally, I would say the overall theme of this board would have to be summed up with Alice Roosevelt Longworth's quote,
"If you haven’t got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."

I might also add:
- that you do not OWN a thread, nor can you make any administrative decisions about who gets to post on a thread.

- If you post something your regret, you only have a few minutes to fix it, after that... its set in stone.

Personally, I would say the overall theme of this board would have to be summed up with Alice Roosevelt Longworth's quote,
"If you haven’t got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."

I might also add:
- that you do not OWN a thread, nor can you make any administrative decisions about who gets to post on a thread.

- If you post something your regret, you only have a few minutes to fix it, after that... its set in stone.
"If you haven’t got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit in the Fierceboard section. "

I find it funny people think this place is mean. To me its just hard. Bad idea, poorly thought out plan, or terribly executed initiative is called out for what it is. That is the harshness of the board. But it no way is that mean. It just means when (and if) you succeed then people on here will recognize it.

I find it funny people think this place is mean. To me its just hard. Bad idea, poorly thought out plan, or terribly executed initiative is called out for what it is. That is the harshness of the board. But it no way is that mean. It just means when (and if) you succeed then people on here will recognize it.

Did not mean for it to sound that way... meant that people are highly critical here and always state their opinions (good or bad)...... rarely are people mean, but always honest.

@kingston I think THIS was a silly thread. The silly thread you started is why I am on fb in the first place.

good point sorry, im 19 and just thought about it probably a little to hard. good point if they can find it on youtube, it should be fine on here. sorry about that!

Just because people can find things online doesn't mean we have to make it easy. And your standards aren't necessarily the baseline that we all have to adopt for what is acceptable.

There is an 18+ section for a reason and I'm not aware of any restrictions there. Feel free to use it.

Latest posts

Back