All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If someone entered fierce games with this anthem I would literally die and then revive myself so I could do it again. It would be the most nasty routine evahhh :O

@Mamarazzi we're going to make the nasty happen ;)

That would indeed be the nastiest winning routine ever!!

Kingston I'd talk to you anyway that I'd feel like it too. I am not afraid of you in any way. BELIEVE me! I would not be afraid to put YOU in your place if I ever say you. You'd prob end up crying with how offensive I would get. I respect a VERY small amount of people on this board. Also, causing trouble on this board and seeing people like you and acedadddy upset just makes my day. real talk b*.
talk like that and you'll get a slap of reality. (;

This has been most entertaining! I agree that there is now a strange calmness to the thread. If it's not too late...NACP - The Rules...Top Gun's uniform debate.

I think we should give a shout out to our English teachers in America and what a HORRIBLE job they're doing. It's clearly evident on this board. On multiple occasions I have gotten headaches trying to decipher what some of you are saying with your lack of punctuation, capitalization, and lack of ability to use spell check.

ETA: We could throw in a rap with the difference between there, their, and they're, your and you're, and where, we're, and were. It's desperately needed.

I used to teach 7th grade English before I became a full time coach. Let's go hunting for direct objects! Are they UNDER the table?! Lol!
And I have the perfect voice over for the grammar section of the anthem: I-you-he-she-it-we-you-they CHA CHA CHA! Ok I'm done.

Needless to say, grading middle schoolers papers prepared me very well for deciphering the boards. ; )

I think we should give a shout out to our English teachers in America and what a HORRIBLE job they're doing. It's clearly evident on this board. On multiple occasions I have gotten headaches trying to decipher what some of you are saying with your lack of punctuation, capitalization, and lack of ability to use spell check.

ETA: We could throw in a rap with the difference between there, their, and they're, your and you're, and where, we're, and were. It's desperately needed.

Haters gonna hate. :)

I used to teach 7th grade English before I became a full time coach. Let's go hunting for direct objects! Are they UNDER the table?! Lol!
And I have the perfect voice over for the grammar section of the anthem: I-you-he-she-it-we-you-they CHA CHA CHA! Ok I'm done.

Needless to say, grading middle schoolers papers prepared me very well for deciphering the boards. ; )

I guess you understand why I couldn't comment on the thread about what you "like to see at AN eventS" thread...It was the principle of the thing. -ple, not -pal. Thanks.

Eyes On The Prize said:
Hijacking threads should clearly be in the anthem. Looks like we are super talented in that area :p

My favorite thing about the boards is how threads are almost never what they seem. Dun dun fuunnn!
Watch dr evil interact with his crew. That's us.

Back