All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WOW!! So many great things to talk about! Crimson!!!??? Where you at Bro? You gotta get on this topic with everyone, they are dropping tingz tingz! Keep em coming everyone! This Anthem is gonna be Wicked! ezzzzzz

I definitely will throw some lines about newbies!!! This is going to be so much fun! Keep the ideas flowing I'm feeding off of it!!!

couple of quick questions, are there any nicknames for fierce board users (ie: fierceboarders?)
are there any specific events specifically for fierceboarders that I should mention?

I definitely will throw some lines about newbies!!! This is going to be so much fun! Keep the ideas flowing I'm feeding off of it!!!

couple of quick questions, are there any nicknames for fierce board users (ie: fierceboarders?)
are there any specific events specifically for fierceboarders that I should mention?

you have to mention SharkDad somewhere in it :)

Fierceboarders are the best when "Prayers are needed!"

And @Crimson / @SlapFire , should we explain these as we go so you know what we're talking about? I mean, Whoadeedle is kinda not self-explanatory...

"Why do we have to make 3 posts, it's stupid" or any number of the posts in the newbie thread.

Back