All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And we can't forget about the rules of shimmying in a routine.... I remember someone posting them on a thread and it was harious! I wanna say it was @bOyRANGE but I could be wrong

Nevermind it wasn't Garret that wrote the rules....I was soo off hahah but here it is:
@Hibbers wrote it!
I have decided to write the 10 commandments on the art of shimmying. Take notes people.
1. If thou wears a DD bra size, thou shalt not violently shimmy. You don't want to poke an eye out.
2. Thou shalt not shimmy so hard to the point of bobbling in a stunt
3. Thou shalt not shimmy longer than 3 seconds to avoid concern from medical staff
4. Thou shalt not throw her head back in excitement whilst shimmying; there is such thing as too much
5. Thou shalt not perform a full body shimmy. A few shakes of the shoulders will suffice.
6. Thou shalt not do the fierce hair whip in combination with shimmying in hopes that you do not upset your equilibrium
7. Thou shalt not land their tumbling pass and stand in the corner shimmying for the remaining 2 minutes
8. Thou shalt not shimmy with arms bent at the elbows and hands at shoulder level, lest they are flamenco dancing
9. Thou shalt not exceed the shimmy limit per routine. One or two shimmies is appropriate.
10. Thou shalt not shimmy if thou are not feeling fierce that day. No shimmy is better than a half hearted shimmy.​

can we have just this one fierce voiceover?!?!
i made this up :) its from tranny cats to craptastic allstars

worlds is mine and that ring is ours too. try to take it from us, we will smack the CRAP out of you!!! (tranny cats new cheer)

Back