All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

umm senior elite won Battle Under the Big Top, Jamfest Nationals, CHEERSPORT Nationals , and Battle at the Capitol, and came out bronze champions so what if they didn't win worlds they got 3 jackets, a backpack, and a bronze medal in one season that's pretty sweet to me.;)
no 2011 world's GOLD ring though. those threads were about WORLDS 2011. I dont care about any other competition. I said people were complaining about the breakdown of senior elite's routine. THEY WERE!

dont get involved sweetie if you dont know what youre talking about.

i love ignorant and bias opinions really? get over yourself.
its not ignorant. hitting would not have mattered. did you look at the score sheet. Without the deduction they still would have been in third. The earlier breakdowns put them there. People didnt believe it, but obviously they should have. It is also not biased. I am stating facts, not opinions. JEEZE!! how did you pass fifth grade?

two topics taht should be in there:

We could start a fight in a thread talking about cupcakes

No one can beat a dead horse like the fierce board.

Let's hit up magnolia, Mack on some cupcakes

No doubt that bakery's got all the bomb frostings

I love those cupcakes like mcadams loves gosling

Two no six no twelve bakers dozen

You know that I'm crazy for those cupcakes cousin

Sent from my lazy ADR6300 using Tapatalk

its not ignorant. hitting would not have mattered. did you look at the score sheet. Without the deduction they still would have been in third. The earlier breakdowns put them there. People didnt believe it, but obviously they should have. It is also not biased. I am stating facts, not opinions. JEEZE!! how did you pass fifth grade?
honey i dont have time for you. i dont like you i never have. you have been banned so many times i wonder why. grow up child.

honey i dont have time for you. i dont like you i never have. you have been banned so many times i wonder why. grow up child.
you should no by now not to respond.

Also, i dont think that this anthem should mention any specific posters.

I also think it needs to mention the FBA's (fierceboard awards)

you should no by now not to respond.

Also, i dont think that this anthem should mention any specific posters.

I also think it needs to mention the FBA's (fierceboard awards)
i know rich i should, but i just ooohh the grind my gears ( homer from simpsons)

no 2011 world's GOLD ring though. those threads were about WORLDS 2011. I dont care about any other competition. I said people were complaining about the breakdown of senior elite's routine. THEY WERE!

dont get involved sweetie if you dont know what youre talking about.
I completely agree with you on the fact that people were complaining about the breakdowns, and senior elite didn't have the most standing fulls or whatever, but it just irritates me when people say one team is better than the other when F5, Shooting Stars, and Senior Elite all set the bar this year at practices, getting their paid bids, winning national competitions along the way, and fighting for the Gold, and I truly commend F5 for accomplishing their WORLDS WIN:)

You know smiley, we don't agree on a lot but I do agree with you on this one. They were in third with a perfect routine in prelims, so the fall didn't do too much damage..which I don't think most people have realized. But getting back to subject, how did CALI not win small senior? The judges were so ridic, didn't they see how fierce they were? Boo Panthers.

Back