All-Star Fierce Board App Now Out For Iphone And Android!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just got the app and when someone quotes one of my posts I get 3 different alert bubbles on my iPhone instead of just 1. Does anyone else get this? Or is it maybe just my iPhone.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

What do the bubbles say? One is for the quote, but are the other two for quotes or for something else? Like a notification that someone posted in a thread you were following, etc

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || It's real and it's spectacular!

What do the bubbles say? One is for the quote, but are the other two for quotes or for something else? Like a notification that someone posted in a thread you were following, etc

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || It's real and it's spectacular!
They all three say "certain user has just quoted your post in blah blah thread"

It's now doing this things where I get a new notification, like a PM, and before it sends me that notification, it sends me all the ones I've already gotten today. I just had my phone buzz 9 times in a row and only one was new :-/

I need to turn off push notifications for now.

The App has an update!

Check the iTunes store or Google Play for the latest version.

It's now doing this things where I get a new notification, like a PM, and before it sends me that notification, it sends me all the ones I've already gotten today. I just had my phone buzz 9 times in a row and only one was new :-/

I get this too! I keep thinking I'm really popular getting loads of notifications then I'm like... oh...

Fingers crossed! I'm using the Internet app on my phone & I am SO sick of looking at this teeny text

I'm on the horn with them a few times about this. I think it will be a plugin fix, actually.

Mine too. I get all the notifications on repeat. Hopefully the update fixes it ;)

I like the conversations aren't buried in the menu anymore, but I don't like where the notifications went :(

What do you mean?

And you can move around the icons.

Notifications used to be on the first tab with unread, participated, all if I'm not mistaken. Now it's buried under "more."

Moving around the icons has never worked for me, even in the original tapatalk :(

I moved mine around with edit. I have them the way I like. Will post picture. My notifications are now fixed.

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1365206937.929932.jpg

I moved mine around with edit. I have them the way I like. Will post picture. My notifications are now fixed.

I'm jealous. I click edit, and I can drag the icon, but I can't place it. Even on the old tapatalk app. Maybe it's something with my phone.

Back