All-Star Fierce Board App Now Out For Iphone And Android!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My refresh option is now working! Before it wouldn't update the time or notifications

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

Yes we had a huge update to the backend!

This app is free now?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

It has been free for a while. Once enough people were using it that I could make enough money from ads to pay for the app fee I decided to make it free. The app costs about $600 a year.

Wasn't sure where to post this but my app is crashing a lot lately. I can't quote from it at all, but really anything can make it quit. I have the updated version. Didn't know if this is just me or a bug needing to be fixed. @King

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Wasn't sure where to post this but my app is crashing a lot lately. I can't quote from it at all, but really anything can make it quit. I have the updated version. Didn't know if this is just me or a bug needing to be fixed. @King

What OS?

What app version?

Attempt to reply #3 due to crashing. Can't quote @King but I have the newest iPhone 5 with the most updated software.

App store says app is updated to 3.5.67 and it says 7.1 goodness.

No issues from my computer, just phone. No other apps have been crashing but I use this one more than any probably, except maybe Instagram.

Attempt to reply #3 due to crashing. Can't quote @King but I have the newest iPhone 5 with the most updated software.

App store says app is updated to 3.5.67 and it says 7.1 goodness.

No issues from my computer, just phone. No other apps have been crashing but I use this one more than any probably, except maybe Instagram.

Try and clear the cache or remove and uninstall.

Back