All-Star Fierce Board App Now Out For Iphone And Android!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

0,89 Euro - downloaded and it works :shimmy:
Great! I don´t have to be jealous anymore to all the fierceboard app signatures ;-)

69p for the UK is good :) I'm curious about buying it though? I never normally buy apps unless I've tried them so I know they're good quality.. would anyone recommend me to get it?

Yesssss. Totally going to download this right now. Right now!

69p for the UK is good :) I'm curious about buying it though? I never normally buy apps unless I've tried them so I know they're good quality.. would anyone recommend me to get it?

It´s like Tapatalk, just better because it just shows fierceboard :shimmy:
I bought it today and it works fine, just the new allerts aren´t showing/getting updatet right, but this is happening at Tapatalk, too. So i don´t know if it´s just my phone trying to drive me crazy.

It´s like Tapatalk, just better because it just shows fierceboard :shimmy:
I bought it today and it works fine, just the new allerts aren´t showing/getting updatet right, but this is happening at Tapatalk, too. So i don´t know if it´s just my phone trying to drive me crazy.

It is some issues with TapATalk. I am in active talks with them to make it better and all updates once you buy the app are free.

It is some issues with TapATalk. I am in active talks with them to make it better and all updates once you buy the app are free.

Thank you - yes, it happens on Tapatalk, too.
I open the Dash Board where there should be the actual alerts. You can drop (wrong word i´m sure) the Dash Board down and it should update the alerts. It shows when it was updatet the last time and when i try to update, it doesn´t show the updates and the time remains the same. Like there is: Updatet at 2pm. I try to update and it loads, but still shows updatet at 2 pm even though it´s 7pm. Don´t know if that helps.
Closing the app and starting new fixes the problem.

Thank you - yes, it happens on Tapatalk, too.
I open the Dash Board where there should be the actual alerts. You can drop (wrong word i´m sure) the Dash Board down and it should update the alerts. It shows when it was updatet the last time and when i try to update, it doesn´t show the updates and the time remains the same. Like there is: Updatet at 2pm. I try to update and it loads, but still shows updatet at 2 pm even though it´s 7pm. Don´t know if that helps.
Closing the app and starting new fixes the problem.

In about 2 months there should be a huge udpate to Verison 2 of TapATalk. It has a lot of fixes and badges on the app icon. Not to mention integration into wordpress sites and wiki's. You can imagine how big that would be for us.

In about 2 months there should be a huge udpate to Verison 2 of TapATalk. It has a lot of fixes and badges on the app icon. Not to mention integration into wordpress sites and wiki's. You can imagine how big that would be for us.

I don't think most people realize how big that is for us because we haven't said much about what we are doing with all the sites.

I don't think most people realize how big that is for us because we haven't said much about what we are doing with all the sites.

Probably not. I haven't figured out when we would want to make any formal announcements or how to do it, honestly.

Super excited to have another opportunity for diversion from doing taxes now! YAY! Thank you! ***going to get my app now...pushing tax documents aside...***

I would really like this app except I cannot get my notifications to go away, even after I've looked at them. I even went into settings and turned off notifications and it still shows them and doesn't go away! Help?

I would really like this app except I cannot get my notifications to go away, even after I've looked at them. I even went into settings and turned off notifications and it still shows them and doesn't go away! Help?

Right now, I think that's a bug. They go away after you visit online, but not after looking at anything just through the app.

It's really not that big a deal.

Back